    flight risk.

    haha, who gives a ****?

    Where he gonna hide - in a gorilla cage?
    pystol, Jan 23, 2012

  2. In article <>, Bret <> wrote:
    >On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 20:41:37 -0800 (PST), pystol wrote:
    >
    >> I see prosecutors want bail denied cos they consider him to be a
    >> flight risk.
    >>
    >> haha, who gives a ****?
    >>
    >> Where he gonna hide - in a gorilla cage?

    >Is that you Roger?

    Nope.
    1) Sentences generally make sense
    2) General rudeness
    are out of character. :)
    Interesting nym choice though (again out of character :) ) ... reminded me
    of "the merry wives of windsor". :)

    Still in the bucket. :)
    Bruce Sinclair, Jan 24, 2012

  3. In article <>, Bret <> wrote:
    >On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 00:06:31 GMT, Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    >> In article <>, Bret <>

    > wrote:

    >>>Is that you Roger?

    >> Nope.
    >> 1) Sentences generally make sense
    >> 2) General rudeness
    >> are out of character. :)
    >> Interesting nym choice though (again out of character :) ) ... reminded me
    >> of "the merry wives of windsor". :)
    >>
    >> Still in the bucket. :)

    >Hi Bruce, that's my way of saying who are you :)

    Oh ... right ... missed that ... sorry. :) :)
    Bruce Sinclair, Jan 24, 2012
  4. pystol

    Geopelia Guest

    "Bruce Sinclair" <> wrote
    in message news:jfkp5n$s9g$...
    > In article <>, Bret <>
    > wrote:
    >>On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 20:41:37 -0800 (PST), pystol wrote:
    >>
    >>> I see prosecutors want bail denied cos they consider him to be a
    >>> flight risk.
    >>>
    >>> haha, who gives a ****?
    >>>
    >>> Where he gonna hide - in a gorilla cage?

    >>Is that you Roger?

    > Nope.
    > 1) Sentences generally make sense
    > 2) General rudeness
    > are out of character. :)
    > Interesting nym choice though (again out of character :) ) ... reminded me
    > of "the merry wives of windsor". :)

    There's a nice fat Falstaff in the case anyway, but he'd need a huge laundry
    basket. :)
    Geopelia, Jan 24, 2012
  5. In article <jfn6bu$fs6$>, "Geopelia" <> wrote:
    >"Bruce Sinclair" <> wrote
    >in message news:jfkp5n$s9g$...
    >> In article <>, Bret <>
    >> wrote:

    >>>Is that you Roger?

    >> Nope.
    >> 1) Sentences generally make sense
    >> 2) General rudeness
    >> are out of character. :)
    >> Interesting nym choice though (again out of character :) ) ... reminded me
    >> of "the merry wives of windsor". :)

    >There's a nice fat Falstaff in the case anyway, but he'd need a huge laundry
    >basket. :)

    :) IIRC (and it's been a while), things didn't end all that well for
    Falstaff in that show. :)
    Bruce Sinclair, Jan 25, 2012
  6. pystol

    JohnO Guest

    On Jan 25, 1:22 pm,
    (Bruce Sinclair) wrote:
    > In article <jfn6bu$>, "Geopelia" <> wrote:
    > >"Bruce Sinclair" <> wrote
    > >in messagenews:jfkp5n$s9g$...

    > >> Nope.
    > >> 1) Sentences generally make sense
    > >> 2) General rudeness
    > >> are out of character. :)
    > >> Interesting nym choice though (again out of character :) ) ... reminded me
    > >> of "the merry wives of windsor". :)

    > >There's a nice fat Falstaff in the case anyway, but he'd need a huge laundry
    > >basket. :)

    > :) IIRC (and it's been a while), things didn't end all that well for
    > Falstaff in that show. :)

    I saw a fancy Remuera tractor on the motorway yesterday with plate
    "FAT GIT" and it had a window sticker "Free Kim Dotcom". LOL.
    JohnO, Jan 30, 2012