    error loading 3dfxCmn.dll
    A device attached to the system is not functioning

    Can anyone interpret for me? Thanks again.
    Fludge, Nov 3, 2003

  2. Fludge

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Fludge" <> wrote in news:h9ppb.3840$lm1.20714
    @wards.force9.net:

    > Can anyone interpret for me? Thanks again.

    Do you have a 3dfx graphics card?

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    DeMoN LaG, Nov 3, 2003

  3. Fludge

    Fludge Guest

    "DeMoN LaG" <n@a> wrote in message
    > "Fludge" <> wrote in news:h9ppb.3840$lm1.20714
    > @wards.force9.net:
    >
    > > Can anyone interpret for me? Thanks again.
    > >

    > Do you have a 3dfx graphics card?
    >
    > --
    > AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    > email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    > website: under construction
    > email/IM for rates/services

    Yes.
    Fludge, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Fludge

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Fludge" <> wrote in news:Vyvpb.3964$lm1.21025
    @wards.force9.net:

    > Yes.

    Have you installed the latest drivers for it?

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 3, 2003
  5. Fludge

    Plato Guest

    Fludge wrote:

    > RUNDLL
    > error loading 3dfxCmn.dll
    > A device attached to the system is not functioning

    Install the latest drivers for you video card.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Nov 4, 2003