Run A Car On Water

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RUN A CAR ON WATER, May 30, 2008.

  1. Convert Your Car TODAY to Run on Water and gas to save over 40% on
    fuel costs!
    Would you like to find out how to run your vehicle on water and stop
    wasting money on gas?
    This do-it-yourself conversion guide is very affordable (under $150)
    and EASY with step-by-step instructions.
    The conversion WILL NOT void your warranty because it is 100%
    reversible! It's easy to install and remove.
    Create your own water hybrid for under $150!
    Did you know that you can convert your car to a water-burning car? You
    can run your car on water, supplemental to gasoline, to increase your
    car's fuel efficiency and reduce your fuel costs significantly.
    Works on gas or diesel powered cars, vans, trucks, and SUVs. (Not
    tested on hybrids)
    Your car will become at least 40% more fuel efficient and produce
    cleaner emissions.
    Convert your car for the lowest price. Similar conversion kits cost up
    to $600 and up!
    Works with plain tap water. No need for distilled water or special
    water additives!
    We've simplified the process. The steps are easy, and the materials
    are affordable.
    Our easy conversion guide will show you how to use electricity from
    your car's battery to separate water into a gas called HHO (2 Hydrogen
    + 1 Oxygen). HHO, also called Brown's Gas or Hydroxy, burns smoothly
    and provides significant energy - while the end product is just H2O!
    HHO provides the atomic power of Hydrogen, while maintaining the
    stability of water.

    Can Water Really Power a Car?

    The answer is YES, ABSOLUTELY! We have made the technology to build a
    water-burning hybrid easy and affordable.
    Water can be used to fuel a car when used as a supplement to gasoline.
    In fact, very little water is needed! only one quart of water provides
    over 1800 gallons of HHO gas which can literally last for months and
    significantly increase your vehicle's fuel efficiently, improve
    emissions quality, and save you money.
    For More Details Please Click Here

    http://fyad.org/ulvk

    RUN A CAR ON WATER, May 30, 2008

  2. "Joseph Meehan" <> wrote:
    >"RUN A CAR ON WATER" <> wrote in message
    >> Convert Your Car TODAY to Run on Water

    > This scam is getting old.

    Yep, almost 70 years old by now:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwimmwagen

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, May 30, 2008

  3. On Fri, 30 May 2008 12:49:58 GMT, Jürgen Exner <>
    wrote:

    >"Joseph Meehan" <> wrote:
    >>"RUN A CAR ON WATER" <> wrote in message
    >>> Convert Your Car TODAY to Run on Water

    >> This scam is getting old.

    >Yep, almost 70 years old by now:
    >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwimmwagen

    Yes, that's about it but you need to keep in mind that every few
    months we get a new batch of Usenet and Google groups users who think
    they have just discovered something new. It's usually the same people
    who try to make money with pyramid schemes.

    Steve

    --
    EasyNN-plus. Build Neural Networks. http://www.easynn.com
    SwingNN. Forecast the Future. http://www.swingnn.com

    Stephen Wolstenholme, May 30, 2008
  4. Re: Run A Car On Water [OT]

    Jürgen Exner wrote:

    > "Joseph Meehan" <> wrote:
    >>"RUN A CAR ON WATER" <> wrote in message
    >>> Convert Your Car TODAY to Run on Water

    >> This scam is getting old.

    > Yep, almost 70 years old by now:
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwimmwagen

    The latest swimming car is a concept vehicle (of course), but it's a car
    and a *submersible*.

    http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...ept_central/rinspeed_squba_concept_auto_shows

    = http://tinyurl.com/3n9kjq

    It may (or may not) be vaporware, but if it is, it's at least
    sharp-looking vaporware. :)

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, May 30, 2008
  5. RUN A CAR ON WATER

    Paul Bartram Guest

    Re: Run A Car On Water [OT]

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote

    > The latest swimming car is a concept vehicle (of course), but it's a car
    > and a *submersible*.
    > http://tinyurl.com/3n9kjq

    There was an 'Aquacar' sold back in the sixties. It looked a bit like a
    Triumph Herald, had a sealed undercarriage and a propeller sticking out the
    back. From what I remember of the film clip, it worked pretty well, at least
    in fresh water (seawater might have played havoc with the metalwork and
    bearings!)

    Google has many links to amphibious cars, but these are mostly 'one-offs'.

    Paul

    Paul Bartram, May 31, 2008
  6. Re: Run A Car On Water [OT]

    Paul Bartram wrote:

    >> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote

    >> The latest swimming car is a concept vehicle (of course), but it's a car
    >> and a *submersible*.
    >> http://tinyurl.com/3n9kjq

    > There was an 'Aquacar' sold back in the sixties. It looked a bit like a
    > Triumph Herald, had a sealed undercarriage and a propeller sticking out the
    > back. From what I remember of the film clip, it worked pretty well, at least
    > in fresh water (seawater might have played havoc with the metalwork and
    > bearings!)

    I remember that, and the Herald similarity is right on.

    I retired my TR7 after 22 years, in 2005. It was a '76.

    > Google has many links to amphibious cars, but these are mostly 'one-offs'.

    Yeah. The market is kind of soft for them. :)

    That one I linked is a looker, though. I think it's Lotus based.

    Blinky the Shark, May 31, 2008
  7. RUN A CAR ON WATER

    Paul Bartram Guest

    Re: Run A Car On Water [OT]

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote

    > I remember that, and the Herald similarity is right on.
    > I retired my TR7 after 22 years, in 2005. It was a '76.

    Probably the best feature of the Triumph Herald was that when you opened the
    bonnet there was nothing left at the front of the car except the engine and
    wheels. If only all cars were as easy to work on!

    http://www.fotothing.com/photos/f36/f36cdfd02f7f448d2ad12d12c430859e_e89.jpg

    Paul

    Paul Bartram, May 31, 2008
  8. Re: Run A Car On Water [OT]

    Paul Bartram wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote
    >
    >> I remember that, and the Herald similarity is right on.
    >> I retired my TR7 after 22 years, in 2005. It was a '76.

    > Probably the best feature of the Triumph Herald was that when you opened the
    > bonnet there was nothing left at the front of the car except the engine and
    > wheels. If only all cars were as easy to work on!
    >
    > http://www.fotothing.com/photos/f36/f36cdfd02f7f448d2ad12d12c430859e_e89.jpg

    One of the reasons I hated "upgrading" to a modern car in '05 was that I'm
    used to a vehicle where I know what every part does and where I can *see*
    the engine-compartment contingent of those parts by simply looking under
    the hood.

    Blinky the Shark, May 31, 2008
  9. RUN A CAR ON WATER

    Stewy Guest

    Re: Run A Car On Water [OT]

    In article <4840fec1$0$85671$>,
    "Paul Bartram" <p.bartram AT OR NEAR mysoul.com.au> wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote
    >
    > > I remember that, and the Herald similarity is right on.
    > > I retired my TR7 after 22 years, in 2005. It was a '76.

    > Probably the best feature of the Triumph Herald was that when you opened the
    > bonnet there was nothing left at the front of the car except the engine and
    > wheels. If only all cars were as easy to work on!
    >
    > http://www.fotothing.com/photos/f36/f36cdfd02f7f448d2ad12d12c430859e_e89.jpg

    That Herald subframe was a boon for the Spitfire wannabes. Remove the
    fibreglass shell, bolt on a 'Spitfire' shell and away you go. 'cause if
    you want a <real> sports car, you'd need to replace the rubberband of an
    engine.

    Stewy, Jun 7, 2008