  1. To the young man who told my mom to wear her thigh highs
    and make her grilled cheese or whaterver, F THE HELL OFF!!

    I asked a simple question and get ragged.

    PistOffSonOfMaggie, Dec 29, 2003

  2. PistOffSonOfMaggie wrote:
    > To the young man who told my mom to wear her thigh highs
    > and make her grilled cheese or whaterver, F THE HELL OFF!!
    >
    > I asked a simple question and get ragged.

    WORST

    TROLL

    EVAR

    --
    Fris "Hi, Mike!" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 29, 2003

  3. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    cookies dammit, i asked for cookies

    Consultant, Dec 29, 2003
  4. On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:37:34 -0500, Frisbee® MCNGP
    <> wrote:

    >PistOffSonOfMaggie wrote:
    >> To the young man who told my mom to wear her thigh highs
    >> and make her grilled cheese or whaterver, F THE HELL OFF!!
    >>
    >> I asked a simple question and get ragged.

    >WORST
    >
    >TROLL
    >
    >EVAR

    My Precious....
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    Marlin (the Pimply Faced Youth) Munrow

    "We require rigidly defined areas
    of doubt and uncertainty!"
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

    Marlin Munrow (remove vroomfondle to email me), Dec 29, 2003
  5. "PistOffSonOfMaggie" <> wrote in message
    > To the young man who told my mom to wear her thigh highs
    > and make her grilled cheese or whaterver, F THE HELL OFF!!
    >
    > I asked a simple question and get ragged.

    Wal-Mart sells bread
    ....and cheese
    ....and frying pans
    ....and thigh highs
    ....and rags

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 29, 2003
  7. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    so in essence, she can sport the thigh highs and fry me up some chicken with
    melted cheese and wipe up the grease splatters with a rag

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > "PistOffSonOfMaggie" <> wrote in

    message
    > > To the young man who told my mom to wear her thigh highs
    > > and make her grilled cheese or whaterver, F THE HELL OFF!!
    > >
    > > I asked a simple question and get ragged.

    > Wal-Mart sells bread
    > ...and cheese
    > ...and frying pans
    > ...and thigh highs
    > ...and rags
    >
    > --
    > Politician Spock
    > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    rights.

    Consultant, Dec 29, 2003
  8. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    JaR Guest

    "PistOffSonOfMaggie" <> wrote in message
    > To the young man who <snip>

    Young??? LOLOLOL

    > I asked a simple question and get ragged.

    No, Doofus, you asked a really STUPID question and got a like response.

    HTH, HAND

    JaR
    MCNGP#.................uh..............42?

    JaR, Dec 29, 2003
  9. I wish all of them would fall off the face of the earth. None of them have any good to say and add nothing to any discussion.

    =?Utf-8?B?QUxMIE1DTkdQIE1VU1QgRElF?=, Dec 30, 2003
  10. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >cookies dammit, i asked for cookies

    Just can't get the staff these days.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 30, 2003
  11. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I wish all of them would fall off the face of the earth.

    Won't happen, unless that is, you know how to turn gravity off and
    back on again.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 30, 2003
  12. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > I wish all of them would fall off the face of the earth. None of them
    have any good to say and add nothing to any discussion.

    Oh...no...
    Dying...need...help....
    Someone....please....help....
    Oh....dear....God....
    The...pain...oh....the...pain....

    --
    Cosmic Plonk,
    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 30, 2003
  13. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >The...pain...oh....the...pain....

    Danger Dr Smith, Danger... Will Robinson has fallen down chasm

    Kline Sphere, Dec 30, 2003
  14. "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    > >I wish all of them would fall off the face of the earth.

    > Won't happen, unless that is, you know how to turn gravity off and
    > back on again.

    The last time that happened, it was caused by those damn idiots in Ohio.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 30, 2003
  15. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >The last time that happened, it was caused by those damn idiots in Ohio.

    How typical of 'em.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 30, 2003
  16. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    JaR Guest

    "ALL MCNGP MUST DIE" <> wrote in message
    > I wish all of them would fall off the >face of the earth.

    I'm, I'm feeling very light...why, I'm starting to float! Oh, Gawd! I'm
    floating! I hope I don't float completely off the face of the earth! Oh,
    help! Please, NNnnnooooooo...........

    What? Who? Gmmp, mffft. Er, uh, of course I'm awake! Um, Just uh, nodded off
    for a sec.

    Now, about those cookies...?

    JaR, Dec 30, 2003
  17. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    why do you wish us dead? what are you,12?

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "ALL MCNGP MUST DIE" <> wrote in

    message

    Consultant, Dec 30, 2003
  18. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Now, about those cookies...?

    Chocolate chip for me please Ma

    Kline Sphere, Dec 30, 2003
  19. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    Hey guys,

    This poor guy is posting because he's proud of his mom, and because she's
    not sure where to get a job.

    In your post you mentioned that your mom recently passed 70-210 but at the
    bottom of the post you referred to her as an MCSE. If she has only taken
    the 70-210 exam, she's not an MCSE, but rather an MCP. If she took all of
    the other exams, and 70-210 was the final exam she needed for MCSE, then
    she's an MCSE now.

    If she has an MCSE, I would suggest she apply everywhere - to offices,
    libraries, schools, and anywhere else she can think of. A large majority of
    jobs are not advertised, and these places need their networks maintained
    too.

    If she is an MCP, I would suggest that she look around and see what she can
    find - but she's probably going to be hard pressed finding even an entry
    level position without having the full MCSE - unless of course she has years
    of experience under her belt (which I don't think she does, going by your
    post).

    Oh, and congratulate your mom for me!
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    iCertify.net, Dec 30, 2003
  20. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    cry me a river

    some of the fellas told her to check with walmart. we helped

    Consultant, Dec 30, 2003