  1. dawn harmer

    dawn harmer Guest

    stop sending me messages
    dawn harmer, Aug 4, 2003

  2. dawn harmer

    Brian H¹© Guest

    dawn harmer said:

    > stop sending me messages

    I'm not sending you messages.
    Brian H¹©, Aug 4, 2003

  3. dawn harmer

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹© said:

    > dawn harmer said:
    >
    >> stop sending me messages

    > I'm not sending you messages.

    It's the television.
    Brian H¹©, Aug 4, 2003
  4. On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 18:48:13 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by dawn harmer in message

    > stop sending me messages

    Wear your tinfoil beanie and you won't get those messages.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 1925
    The Old Sourdough, Aug 4, 2003
  5. dawn harmer

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Paul - xxx, Aug 4, 2003
  6. dawn harmer

    bb3 Guest

    "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 18:48:13 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind

    boggled
    > at the following statement by dawn harmer in message
    >
    > > stop sending me messages
    > >

    > Wear your tinfoil beanie and you won't get those messages.

    And don't forget to pull all those teeth that have fillings in them.
    bb3, Aug 4, 2003
  7. Stop testing/spamming the newsgroups. :)

    In news:1UxXa.1761$,
    dawn harmer <> typed: With a :)
    § GateKeeper §, Aug 4, 2003
  8. dawn harmer

    trout Guest

    dawn harmer wrote:

    > stop sending me messages

    Note to Special Ops:

    Subject aware of implant.
    --
    "The crow sings show-tunes at dawn. Out."
    trout, Aug 4, 2003
  9. dawn harmer

    Patrick Guest

    dawn harmer wrote:
    > stop sending me messages

    Dear Dawn, you have made a bit of a boo-boo !
    Where you posted is a public newsgroup.

    Apart from anything else, it is that the whole world (including spammers)
    can see your e-mail address.
    Thus; before you post to USENET (newsgroups) again, click the link at the
    bottom, it will tell you how to hide your e-mail address so that 'spammers'
    cannot use said e-mail address.

    PS hope that you see this,
    Don't post back until you have visited given link (for your own
    security/interest).

    Click link below;
    Patrick, Aug 5, 2003