    Does anyone know retail stores (preferably in wellington) where you can get rubber floor cable covers?

    They allow running a network / power cable underneath a sort of "speed hump" type of rubber cover (i've seen them at work places)

    I can't seem to find a retail store that sells this kind of thing though.
    ofn01, Mar 22, 2008

  2. ofn01

    RL Guest

    ofn01 wrote:
    > Does anyone know retail stores (preferably in wellington) where you can get rubber floor cable covers?
    >
    > They allow running a network / power cable underneath a sort of "speed hump" type of rubber cover (i've seen them at work places)
    >
    > I can't seem to find a retail store that sells this kind of thing though.

    I've not seen any made of rubber, but Modempak does sell plastic cable
    raceways, e.g.

    http://fdc.net.nz/productsandservices/itemdetails.asp?itemid=118754

    You should be able to order this product through your favourite computer
    store.

    RL
    RL, Mar 22, 2008

  3. ofn01

    Rob Simpson Guest

    On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 11:40:22 +1300, ofn01 propped his eyelids open with
    toothpicks and wrote:

    > Does anyone know retail stores (preferably in wellington) where you can
    > get rubber floor cable covers?
    >
    > They allow running a network / power cable underneath a sort of "speed
    > hump" type of rubber cover (i've seen them at work places)
    >
    > I can't seem to find a retail store that sells this kind of thing
    > though.

    I got some a few years ago from Advance Electrical, 100 Tory St. I think
    Infinity Systems in Ngauranga (Malvern Pl ?) used to stock it IIRC.

    --
    Rob - Linux user number 467898 Ubuntu User number 17166
    Linux 2.6.22-14-generic - E2160 1.8Ghz running at 3.0Ghz
    Rob Simpson, Mar 23, 2008