    I mailed invitations with rsvp to my email address. The address was
    wrong by one letter. Do I have to create that email address just for
    the rsvp or is there a way I can get them to go to my correct address?

    brodwy, Oct 8, 2007

  2. brodwy

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-10-08, brodwy <> wrote:
    > I mailed invitations with rsvp to my email address. The address was
    > wrong by one letter. Do I have to create that email address just for
    > the rsvp

    If you want to see any replies, yes. Of course it'll be too late to pick
    up any replies sent before you create the new address. And that supposes
    that the address concerned doesn't already belong to someone else ...

    > or is there a way I can get them to go to my correct address?

    You could try sending the invitations again with the correct 'Reply-To'
    address and an apology for the inconvenience caused by the mistake.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Oct 8, 2007

  3. brodwy

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 09:17:49 -0000, brodwy wrote:

    >I mailed invitations with rsvp to my email address. The address was
    >wrong by one letter. Do I have to create that email address just for
    >the rsvp or is there a way I can get them to go to my correct address?

    Yes, no, maybe. Email everyone with the correct address, by now if
    anyone did respone they will have had a failure msg.

    Me

    why?, Oct 8, 2007
  4. why? wrote:

    > On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 09:17:49 -0000, brodwy wrote:
    >
    >>I mailed invitations with rsvp to my email address. The address was
    >>wrong by one letter. Do I have to create that email address just for
    >>the rsvp or is there a way I can get them to go to my correct address?

    > Yes, no, maybe. Email everyone with the correct address, by now if
    > anyone did respone they will have had a failure msg.

    Or somebody else got a bunch of replies he wasn't expecting. :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 8, 2007