RSS Feeds In Thunderbird

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Clippy, Jun 23, 2005.

  1. Clippy

    Clippy Guest

    I've used the live updating bookmarks in Firefox for a while now to
    check my RSS feeds but have finally got around to setting them up in
    Thunderbird instead.

    Everything was a doddle to set up under news & blogs and all the feeds
    worked great, I renamed some of the folders to be more concise, still
    great... then I closed Thunderbird. On re-opening it later I noticed
    some of the feed folders had changed their name to what appear to be
    just random letters and numbers instead of what I called them and it
    hasn't saved any of the feeds in the folders although I'm sure I marked
    them for offline viewing.

    Any suggestions? Have I done something obviously wrong here?

    Many thanks.

    Clippy

    --
    MSN Messenger:
    Yahoo / Steam: crymealiver

    "Cheese - Milk's leap toward immortality"
    - Clifton Fadiman

    Clippy, Jun 23, 2005