    their respective public keys. If E gets hold of these messages, is it
    possible for E to find m? If so, how?

    Thank you very much for your help!

    Dawnbell, Nov 5, 2003

  2. "Dawnbell" <> wrote in message
    news:_I0qb.2658$iE.945@okepread01...
    > Hi, all!
    >
    > I have a question regarding RSA algorithm. Suppose two users A and B have
    > the RSA public keys (ea, n) and (eb, n). Further assume that ea and eb

    are
    > relatively prime. C sends a message m to both A and B encrypting it with
    > their respective public keys. If E gets hold of these messages, is it
    > possible for E to find m? If so, how?
    >
    > Thank you very much for your help!

    Homework due soon?

    Dave Thornburgh, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Dawnbell

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 00:23:42 -0600, "Dawnbell" <> wrote:

    >Further assume that ea and eb are relatively prime.

    I know a woman who is slightly pregnant.
    --
    Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Nov 6, 2003
  4. Dawnbell

    John D Loop Guest

    Not sure what "n" is, key length?
    E can only see m if he can get the private key corresponding to either A or
    B.
    Hopefully he can't get the private keys....

    Check my web site for tips on insuring safe computing in wired and wireless
    homenetworking environments!
    www.pccitizen.com

    John D Loop, Nov 6, 2003