    changing so fast that they are getting dated.

    --
    Bill Kiene
    Bill Kiene, Oct 4, 2004

  2. "Bill Kiene" <> writes:

    > I was looking at the RPD's FAQ and they are mostly written in 2000-2001.
    >
    > Still lots of great info but I would think that digital photography is
    > changing so fast that they are getting dated.

    Are the people who wrote it out of contact?
    Phil Stripling, Oct 4, 2004

  3. Bill Kiene

    Steve Young Guest

    "Phil Stripling" <> wrote

    > "Bill Kiene" <> writes:

    >> I was looking at the RPD's FAQ and they are mostly written in
    >> 2000-2001.

    >> Still lots of great info but I would think that digital photography is
    >> changing so fast that they are getting dated.

    > Are the people who wrote it out of contact?

    Neither Chris nor Erica has posted here in a year or more, (that I've
    seen). I did email Chris more than a year ago and he said he would welcome
    someone with the interest of updating it. Both he and Erica chimed in to a
    thread on the matter at the time.

    Google cite made tiny:
    http://tinyurl.com/6m4ry
    Steve Young, Oct 4, 2004