    thing...please help?

    Oh, reinstalling windows isn't working!

    Gwen
    Gwendoleona Snape, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Gwendoleona Snape

    °Mike° Guest

    "Incompatible Version of the RPC Stub" Error Message with
    the InstallShield Program
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;321915

    On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 20:05:51 GMT, in
    <zKzWa.23187$>
    Gwendoleona Snape scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Re: RPC-Stub errors! (resolved!! Thanks!)

    I am 30 so *kissss*

    "...and when Alexander saw the breadht of his domain, he wept.
    For there were no more worlds to conquer."

    Gwendoleona Snape, Aug 1, 2003
  4. Gwendoleona Snape

    °Mike° Guest

    Re: RPC-Stub errors! (resolved!! Thanks!)

    Hmm, 30 eh? Interesting ... ;)

    On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 22:57:56 GMT, in
    <UfCWa.11155$>

    °Mike°, Aug 2, 2003
  5. Re: RPC-Stub errors! (resolved!! Thanks!)

    ;-)

    Gwendoleona Snape, Aug 2, 2003