    what and how they report this item, so anyone got any links
    to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case?
    I want all the sleazy details and names.

    Gossip, Oct 28, 2007

  2. Gossip

    Guest

    On Oct 28, 9:54 pm, "Gossip" <> wrote:
    > A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that
    > two men have been charged with an attempt to blackmail
    > a member of the British Royal family. As the story evolves
    > across the web, the terms "sex and drugs" are thrown into
    > the fray:http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wn&q=Royal Blackmail
    >
    > The judge ruled that the member of the royal family should
    > not be named nor details of the blackmail attempt revealed.
    > But that ruling from a UK high court can only apply to UK media.
    > So no doubt non-UK based news media are unrestricted in
    > what and how they report this item, so anyone got any links
    > to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case?
    > I want all the sleazy details and names.

    GROW UP - Get a life!!

    , Oct 29, 2007

  3. Gossip

    Anthropy Guest

    On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:54:11 -0000, "Gossip" <>
    wrote:

    >A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that
    >two men have been charged with an attempt to blackmail
    >a member of the British Royal family. As the story evolves
    >across the web, the terms "sex and drugs" are thrown into
    >the fray:
    >http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wn&q=Royal Blackmail
    >
    >The judge ruled that the member of the royal family should
    >not be named nor details of the blackmail attempt revealed.
    >But that ruling from a UK high court can only apply to UK media.
    >So no doubt non-UK based news media are unrestricted in
    >what and how they report this item, so anyone got any links
    >to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case?
    >I want all the sleazy details and names.

    I reckon it was Charles caught rimming one of the household cavalry.

    Anthropy, Oct 29, 2007
  4. Gossip

    Guest

    On Oct 29, 5:25 am, Anthropy <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:54:11 -0000, "Gossip" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that
    > >two men have been charged with an attempt to blackmail
    > >a member of the British Royal family. As the story evolves
    > >across the web, the terms "sex and drugs" are thrown into
    > >the fray:
    > >http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wn&q=Royal Blackmail

    > >The judge ruled that the member of the royal family should
    > >not be named nor details of the blackmail attempt revealed.
    > >But that ruling from a UK high court can only apply to UK media.
    > >So no doubt non-UK based news media are unrestricted in
    > >what and how they report this item, so anyone got any links
    > >to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case?
    > >I want all the sleazy details and names.

    > I reckon it was Charles caught rimming one of the household cavalry.

    apparently the Italian media have released the name but i am unable to
    find any info on this

    , Oct 29, 2007
  5. Gossip

    kráftéé Guest

    Anthropy wrote:
    > On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:54:11 -0000, "Gossip" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that
    >> two men have been charged with an attempt to blackmail
    >> a member of the British Royal family. As the story evolves
    >> across the web, the terms "sex and drugs" are thrown into
    >> the fray:
    >> http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wn&q=Royal Blackmail
    >>
    >> The judge ruled that the member of the royal family should
    >> not be named nor details of the blackmail attempt revealed.
    >> But that ruling from a UK high court can only apply to UK media.
    >> So no doubt non-UK based news media are unrestricted in
    >> what and how they report this item, so anyone got any links
    >> to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case?
    >> I want all the sleazy details and names.
    >>

    > I reckon it was Charles caught rimming one of the household cavalry.

    Not the horses surely ;-)

    kráftéé, Oct 29, 2007
  6. kráftéé wrote:
    > Anthropy wrote:
    >> On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:54:11 -0000, "Gossip" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that
    >>> two men have been charged with an attempt to blackmail
    >>> a member of the British Royal family. As the story evolves
    >>> across the web, the terms "sex and drugs" are thrown into
    >>> the fray:
    >>> http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wn&q=Royal Blackmail
    >>>
    >>> The judge ruled that the member of the royal family should
    >>> not be named nor details of the blackmail attempt revealed.
    >>> But that ruling from a UK high court can only apply to UK media.
    >>> So no doubt non-UK based news media are unrestricted in
    >>> what and how they report this item, so anyone got any links
    >>> to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case?
    >>> I want all the sleazy details and names.
    >>>

    >> I reckon it was Charles caught rimming one of the household cavalry.

    > Not the horses surely ;-)

    No, Carmella was out of town.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 29, 2007
  7. Gossip

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:54:11 -0000, Gossip wrote:

    >A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that
    >two men have been charged with an attempt to blackmail
    >a member of the British Royal family. As the story evolves

    <snip>

    Who really cares about it? Mostly just a waste of electrons.

    Me

    why?, Oct 29, 2007
  8. Gossip

    Guest

    On Oct 28, 10:54 am, "Gossip" <> wrote:
    > A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that
    > two men have been charged with an attempt to blackmail
    > a member of the British Royal family. As the story evolves
    > across the web, the terms "sex and drugs" are thrown into
    > the fray:http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wn&q=Royal Blackmail
    >
    > The judge ruled that the member of the royal family should
    > not be named nor details of the blackmail attempt revealed.
    > But that ruling from a UK high court can only apply to UK media.
    > So no doubt non-UK based news media are unrestricted in
    > what and how they report this item, so anyone got any links
    > to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case?
    > I want all the sleazy details and names.

    This page may be of interest to you ;-)

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/viscount-david-linley-blackmail

    , Oct 30, 2007
  9. Gossip

    Guest

    wrote:

    >On Oct 28, 10:54 am, "Gossip" <> wrote:
    >> A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that
    >> two men have been charged with an attempt to blackmail
    >> a member of the British Royal family. As the story evolves
    >> across the web, the terms "sex and drugs" are thrown into
    >> the fray:http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wn&q=Royal Blackmail
    >>
    >> The judge ruled that the member of the royal family should
    >> not be named nor details of the blackmail attempt revealed.
    >> But that ruling from a UK high court can only apply to UK media.
    >> So no doubt non-UK based news media are unrestricted in
    >> what and how they report this item, so anyone got any links
    >> to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case?
    >> I want all the sleazy details and names.

    >This page may be of interest to you ;-)

    >http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/viscount-david-linley-blackmail

    The Viscount Linley family
    http://worldroots.com/brigitte/gifs5/armstrongjones.jpg

    --

    Whois May Be Scrapped to Break Deadlock
    http://www.physorg.com/news112893328.html

    , Oct 30, 2007
  10. Gossip

    Top Guest

    On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:54:11 +0000, Gossip wrote:

    > A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that two men have been
    > charged with an attempt to blackmail a member of the British Royal family.
    > As the story evolves across the web, the terms "sex and drugs" are thrown
    > into the fray:
    > http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wn&q=Royal Blackmail
    >
    > The judge ruled that the member of the royal family should not be named
    > nor details of the blackmail attempt revealed. But that ruling from a UK
    > high court can only apply to UK media. So no doubt non-UK based news media
    > are unrestricted in what and how they report this item, so anyone got any
    > links to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case? I want
    > all the sleazy details and names.

    And why do we consider this news?

    Top

    Top, Oct 30, 2007
  11. Gossip

    Prai Jei Guest

    Gossip (or somebody else of the same name) wrote in message
    <fg1pon$d7e$>:

    > A UK broadsheet, the Sunday Times, has reported that
    > two men have been charged with an attempt to blackmail
    > a member of the British Royal family. As the story evolves
    > across the web, the terms "sex and drugs" are thrown into
    > the fray:
    > http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wn&q=Royal Blackmail
    >
    > The judge ruled that the member of the royal family should
    > not be named nor details of the blackmail attempt revealed.
    > But that ruling from a UK high court can only apply to UK media.
    > So no doubt non-UK based news media are unrestricted in
    > what and how they report this item, so anyone got any links
    > to the full undiluted details of the Royal Blackmail case?
    > I want all the sleazy details and names.

    You mean - you want to know what the alleged blackmailers got this alleged
    royal allegedly doing on this alleged video?
    --
    ξ:) Proud to be curly

    Interchange the alphabetic letter groups to reply

    Prai Jei, Oct 31, 2007
  12. Gossip

    bernd sauer Guest

    bernd sauer, Nov 1, 2007