Roy Fuchs the atom bomb spy

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Walter Traprock, Mar 30, 2006.

  1. Roy Fuched:

    > I BUY ALL of my DVDs, you retarded twit.

    Usually, people who complain the most about illegal DVDs are the ones
    who traffic in illegal DVDs the most. I've only bought a few of them,
    so I complain just a little about illegal DVDs; Ol' Klaus here,
    complains all the time about people watching movies illegally, so
    undoubtably his wrath is that of the underground profitteer.
    Walter Traprock, Mar 30, 2006

  2. Walter Traprock

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 01:29:35 -0800, Walter Traprock
    <> Gave us:

    >Roy Fuched:
    >
    >> I BUY ALL of my DVDs, you retarded twit.

    >Usually, people who complain the most about illegal DVDs are the ones
    >who traffic in illegal DVDs the most.

    ]
    Hahahaah! the retarded, illicit fucktard comes back trying to turn
    the tables against his accuser(s).

    You don't get to play that gang boy baby bullshit with me, dipshit.

    > I've only bought a few of them,
    >so I complain just a little about illegal DVDs;

    I do not have ANY illegitimate DVD's you retarded ****. You, on the
    other hand, need to be reported for you blatant abuse of copyright.

    > Ol' Klaus here,
    >complains all the time about people watching movies illegally, so
    >undoubtably his wrath is that of the underground profitteer.

    You are so full of shit that your eyes are brown, and there is a
    foul stench emanating from your ears.
    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 30, 2006

  3. Walter Traprock

    Jason Guest

    You know Roy, about 1 out of every 100 messages that you post on here actually has something to do with DVD's. You're the biggest spammer in this group.

    Jason, Mar 31, 2006
  4. Walter Traprock

    AZ Nomad Guest

    PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE TROLL (Re: Roy Fuchs the atom bomb spy)

    'nuff said.
    AZ Nomad, Mar 31, 2006
  5. Walter Traprock

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 23:30:29 -0500, Jason <> Gave us:

    >You know Roy

    You don't even know what the word SPAM means, you fucking retarded
    twit.
    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 31, 2006
  6. Walter Traprock

    Richard C. Guest

    "Jason" <> wrote in message
    > You know Roy, about 1 out of every 100 messages that you post on here
    > actually has something to do with DVD's. You're the biggest spammer in
    > this group.

    =========================
    And an absolute foul-mouthed child!
    Richard C., Apr 2, 2006
  7. "Richard C." <> wrote in message

    > "Jason" <> wrote in message
    >> You know Roy, about 1 out of every 100 messages that you post on here
    >> actually has something to do with DVD's. You're the biggest spammer in
    >> this group.
    >>

    > =========================
    > And an absolute foul-mouthed child!

    I concur. Anyone that has to talk like out of habit has nothing to say that
    I care to listen to.
    Bernie Woodham, Apr 4, 2006
  8. Walter Traprock

    Bob Guest

    On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:55:30 GMT, "Bernie Woodham"
    <> wrote:

    >>> You know Roy, about 1 out of every 100 messages that you post on here
    >>> actually has something to do with DVD's. You're the biggest spammer in
    >>> this group.

    >> And an absolute foul-mouthed child!

    >I concur. Anyone that has to talk like out of habit has nothing to say that
    >I care to listen to.

    He's a shut in. Have pity on him.

    --

    "A politician's neck should always have a noose around it.
    It keeps him upright."
    Bob, Apr 5, 2006