  1. Has anyone gotten Roxio to work on 64x? I have been told that Nero will work,
    but I like Roxio more. If I have to I will buy Nero. I just love the click
    and drag feature that Roxio has.

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9uZF8wMDc=?=, Aug 2, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 2, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9uZF8wMDc=?=

    M. Murcek Guest

    Roxio, like Symantec Norton (not enterprise) products, is bad juju. AFAIK,
    it does NOT work, and as for the click'n'drag, that would require a true 64
    bit implementation to function within the existing UI. Ask Roxio when
    they're going to support x64 Edition.

    M. Murcek, Aug 2, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9uZF8wMDc=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Drag-to-disk in Roxio doesn't work, but then InCD in Nero doesn't either.
    You can do a custom install of Roxio without Drag-to-Disk according to
    several posts.

    John Barnes, Aug 2, 2005
  5. I wouldn't be able to explain why but I have Roxio 7 and drag to disc is
    working.

    =?Utf-8?B?VGVycnk=?=, Aug 2, 2005
  6. I have noticed that alot of companies are pulling the "let's just wait and
    see what happens" attitude towards the 64x. I glad the the ones that have a
    bit of forsight are preparing for the move from 32 to 64. I think this move
    has the chance to make and break some companies. I like Roxio. However, if
    someone else makes a program that does have that feature and it works, bye
    bye Roxio. I know I'm not the only one that feels that way.

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9uZF8wMDc=?=, Aug 2, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9uZF8wMDc=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Interesting, they do install a driver in the CD/DVD (CDR4_XP) that couldn't
    be 64-bit

    John Barnes, Aug 2, 2005
  8. I thought I read in the newsgroups that there was update for InCD that
    allows it to work?

    From Rick:
    You're right. It's not a corporate version, it's a Professional
    version. And there was a post stating the InCD in this one did work on x64.

    http://nero.com/enu/Professional_Products.html

    http://nero.com/enu/Nero_Max_7_Max_32_Recorders.html
    --
    Andre