    functions are greyed out.

    any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    RGH

    Rob Harlow, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Rob Harlow

    Harrison Guest

    Suggest they contact Roxio.

    Normally, I don't come across that way, but Roxio has been cranking
    out some serious crap for the past few years and they should be the
    ones who have to answer the problems.

    Meanwhile, on the off chance that your friend didn't obtain their
    software on the complete up and up, then they should consider
    downloading Nero, which is by far a superior product.

    Harrison, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Rob Harlow

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Re-install it and this time when it asks you if you want other users of this
    computer to run this program say yes.

    pcbutts1, Oct 8, 2003