    suggestions?

    TIA

    trevor

    Trevor Aiston, Oct 24, 2006

  2. Go to www.roxio.com, choose support(at the top of screen), then
    discussion groups. Once there, pick EMC 8 and seach it for your problem
    or post your problem.

    Ken

    Kenneth J. Harris, Oct 25, 2006

  3. Did as you usggested (allready done this with same results). Won't accept
    my login although username password DEF correct just had it resent. Clicked
    link to post to groups admin and get (again)
    Reporting-MTA: dns;RHLEXC01.ent.sonic.com
    Received-From-MTA: dns;mx5.sonic.com
    Arrival-Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 04:09:41 -0400

    Final-Recipient: rfc822;
    Action: failed

    ANy other clues. Tried paid support weeks ago (£1 per min!!!!) who said
    they'd send instructions for a clean install. Never did.

    ANy other advice?

    Thanx

    Trevor Aiston, Oct 28, 2006
  4. If you've already gone here:
    http://www.roxio.com/REGISTRATION/passwordrecover.aspx
    with no result, then that's all I can suggest. Good luck.

    Ken

    Kenneth J. Harris, Oct 28, 2006