Roxio Creator 10.1, Be Aware..

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Brad, May 13, 2008.

  1. Brad

    Brad Guest

    Hi,

    After going back to technical support again, someone finally told me
    that "Roxio Creator DE 10.1" doesn't include a status bar!!!!!!!

    I was told, "Creator Classic includes a status bar".

    Note: "DE" stands for Dell Edition.

    WARNING:

    Apparently Roxio Creator 10.1 does NOT include a status bar, unless
    Roxio removed it from the DE version !!!!!

    Brad

    Brad, May 13, 2008