    After the updates Roxio Music Disk Creator would no longer run without being
    shut down by Windows. Turned out a change excluding the program from dep
    was now necessary to run the program.
    John Barnes, Jun 20, 2006

  2. Hmmm. The idea of excluding anything from Roxio from DEP doesn't sound like
    a good idea to me.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 21, 2006

  3. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    Especially now that it's Sonic. Time to find another product to do the
    task. Don't really want to spend any more trying to get x64 to function for
    me. Vista is too close.

    John Barnes, Jun 21, 2006
  4. John Barnes

    hught1956 Guest

    Re: Roxio 8 i give up on roxio when 7 came out

    I am now using nero 6.6 no problems with it at all works fine

    Posted with NewsLeecher v2.1 Final
    * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
    hught1956, Jun 21, 2006
  5. Agreed emphatically re: Sonic. I've used Roxio since the first beta that
    Adaptec had for it. When Sonic bought it? I tossed my copy in the bottom of
    the dead CD drawer and went and got Nero. Can't say I love the 7 interface,
    but 6.6 is quite useable.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64