    dvd player and its blank the menu works but there is no picture just
    sound

    Please Help ASAP, Thanks

    Help Please, Mar 19, 2006

  2. I'm sorry, but you appear to have stumbled in to the wrong newsgroup. This
    is the 64bit newsgroup, where we are focused on issues specific to the
    various 64-bit Windows versions. From your post, I suspect you probably
    wanted an XP specific newsgroup, probably
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general. Or you really should try the Roxio
    community site, since the problem is with Roxio, not Windows.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 19, 2006