    to waste, that was the final straw, you've had it lover!!!!

    Anyone know if Jar has a sweetheart?

    Hugs + Kisses Candy
    I Used To Love Rowdy, Nov 29, 2006

  2. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Briscobar Guest

    "I Used To Love Rowdy" <> wrote in message
    > That's it Rowdy we're through!!!! You never offered to take me to the
    > Halloween ball and never showed for Thanksgiving. With all that turkey
    > going to waste, that was the final straw, you've had it lover!!!!
    >
    > Anyone know if Jar has a sweetheart?
    >
    > Hugs + Kisses Candy

    This newsgroup is seriously F'ed up.
    Briscobar, Nov 29, 2006

  3. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "I Used To Love Rowdy" <> wrote in message
    >> That's it Rowdy we're through!!!! You never offered to take me to the
    >> Halloween ball and never showed for Thanksgiving. With all that turkey
    >> going to waste, that was the final straw, you've had it lover!!!!
    >>
    >> Anyone know if Jar has a sweetheart?
    >>
    >> Hugs + Kisses Candy
    >>

    > This newsgroup is seriously F'ed up.

    And we wouldn't have it any other way.
    Frisbee®, Nov 29, 2006
  4. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>> That's it Rowdy we're through!!!! You never offered to take me to the
    >>> Halloween ball and never showed for Thanksgiving. With all that turkey
    >>> going to waste, that was the final straw, you've had it lover!!!!
    >>>
    >>> Anyone know if Jar has a sweetheart?
    >>>
    >>> Hugs + Kisses Candy
    >>>

    >> This newsgroup is seriously F'ed up.

    >And we wouldn't have it any other way.

    it is real

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 29, 2006
  5. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Rowdy we are threegh

    Briscobar wrote:

    > This newsgroup is seriously F'ed up.

    You mean you're Fed up of this F'ed up newsgroup ?
    Cerebrus, Nov 29, 2006
  6. I Used To Love Rowdy

    kpg Guest

    Re: Rowdy we are threegh

    As Cerebrus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Briscobar wrote:
    >
    >> This newsgroup is seriously F'ed up.

    > You mean you're Fed up of this F'ed up newsgroup ?

    He's just jealous of JaR's new groupie.
    kpg, Nov 29, 2006
  7. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Re: Rowdy we are threegh

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As Cerebrus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >

    >> Briscobar wrote:
    >>
    >>> This newsgroup is seriously F'ed up.

    >> You mean you're Fed up of this F'ed up newsgroup ?

    > He's just jealous of JaR's new groupie.

    JaR's got a groupie, JaR's got a groupie!
    Or would that be gropie?
    Lnkwizard2, Nov 29, 2006
  8. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Consultant Guest

    i heard he was lon cheneys lover

    Consultant, Nov 29, 2006
  9. I Used To Love Rowdy

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 08:54:26 -0800, Consultant cast into the ether:

    > i heard he was lon cheneys lover

    I've never been to London.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Nov 29, 2006
  10. I Used To Love Rowdy

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:46:22 +0000, I Used To Love Rowdy cast into the
    ether:

    > Anyone know if Jar has a sweetheart?

    Depends.

    Spit or swallow?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Nov 29, 2006
  11. I Used To Love Rowdy

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:46:22 +0000, I Used To Love Rowdy cast into the
    > ether:
    >
    >> Anyone know if Jar has a sweetheart?

    > Depends.
    >

    > Spit or swallow?

    I would say it also depends on....

    Male or Female? (your choice, of course)
    kpg, Nov 29, 2006
  12. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Briscobar Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 08:54:26 -0800, Consultant cast into the ether:
    >
    >> i heard he was lon cheneys lover

    > I've never been to London.

    Trader Vick's?
    Briscobar, Nov 29, 2006
  13. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Briscobar Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:46:22 +0000, I Used To Love Rowdy cast into the
    >> ether:
    >>
    >>> Anyone know if Jar has a sweetheart?

    >> Depends.
    >>

    >> Spit or swallow?

    > I would say it also depends on....
    >
    > Male or Female? (your choice, of course)

    Nope. Doesn't matter to JaR.
    Briscobar, Nov 29, 2006
  14. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Guest Guest

    You are Lowdes and I claim my two-fity.

    I totally forgot you were playing this role.

    I wonder if Rowdy knows. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!1

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    Guest, Nov 30, 2006
  15. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Rowdy we are threegh

    >> He's just jealous of JaR's new groupie.
    >
    >JaR's got a groupie, JaR's got a groupie!
    >Or would that be gropie?

    i believe the word you are looking for is 'troll'.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2006
  16. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Frisbee® Guest

    > Well hun whatever you fancy!
    >
    > I've from Littleton, New Hampshire how about you cum on over and see me
    > some time?
    >
    > Hugs + Kisses Candy

    I definitely recognize the writing style.
    Frisbee®, Nov 30, 2006
  17. Well hun whatever you fancy!

    I Used To Love Rowdy, Nov 30, 2006
  18. > I definitely recognize the writing style.

    How so? I've never met you!

    Hugs + Kisses Candy
    I Used To Love Rowdy, Nov 30, 2006
  19. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Well hun whatever you fancy!
    >>
    >> I've from Littleton, New Hampshire how about you cum on over and see me
    >> some time?
    >>
    >> Hugs + Kisses Candy

    >I definitely recognize the writing style.

    PDNFTT

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2006