Routing ASYNC calls to IP

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Patt, Nov 23, 2005.

  1. Patt

    Patt Guest

    Hi,

    Can this be done.

    We have a remote server which we can connect to over IP. We would like
    to take calls into locally via our office via ASYNC Modems , V32, V90,
    V110 etc when the call is received we then pass the call to the server
    to a specific address and TCP port.

    I have heard this can be done and someone mentioned reverse telnet.

    Can see anything on Cisco which explains this.

    has anyone used this feature.

    any help or pointers on what equipment/Cisco setup would do the trick
    would be appreciated,

    many thanks
    pat

    Patt, Nov 23, 2005

  2. Patt

    Merv Guest

    Merv, Nov 23, 2005

  3. Patt

    Patt Guest

    Thanks for the reply.

    Checked this out before but this seems to imply that I need a Cisco box
    either end of the Tunnel.

    I would like to take the call as ASYN and pass out as IP.

    Thanks for the help.

    Patt, Nov 25, 2005
  4. Patt

    Merv Guest

    ignore the diagram and try setting up the config

    Merv, Nov 25, 2005