  1. since installing our wireless router we have been having problems with
    unwanted shutdown when opening dvd-rw drawer. any ideas what might be causing
    thyis to happen -
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGlhbm5lNTE=?=, May 10, 2007

  2. Hi
    A Wireless Router is an independent device that should not affect the
    Computer.
    Many people use the CD that comes with the Router to configure the Router.
    Since it is just as is to configure the Router manfully, try to uninstall
    this software may be it creates the problem.
    Alternatively if you installed at the same time a Wireless card in the
    computer there might be conflict of IRQ between the Card and the IDE bus and
    the card's setting has to be checked.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 10, 2007