Router Wireless Timer Help Please

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by Zaris24, Apr 27, 2012.

  1. Zaris24

    Zaris24

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Hi I need help with this for my sister

    She has a kid whos well in the age
    where u dont wanna go to bed at night
    an says ya mom i have shut it down an all that and right after
    says okay lets play another game / map
    not so bright sinch the mom an dad can hear that tho
    but they growen so tired to go an remove the Net cord to the wireless

    Any case the Router / wireless is a WRT-414

    Is there a way to set up a timer so he was internet from
    like 6 a clock to like 9 / 10 a clock ?

    if it can be done Ide love some help an infomation
    but Please take it easy its my first time

    Thomas
    Zaris24, Apr 27, 2012