    I know the price is right down for routers, an i could get a new on
    for tuppence (it doesn't help when you're skint and a small child ha
    taken a liking to cabling...)

    Batko, Jan 12, 2006

  2. Try emailing Linksys to see what they say or visit their website where they
    should have a FAQ for your device and full documentation. If you have not
    tried it yet do a hard reset on it and unplug it for a while to see what
    happens when it cools down. Also try a different wall wart of the same
    voltage and has at least the same amperage capacity or at least measure the
    voltage of the one you use. My guess is that heat and line surges/spikes are
    the usual causes of death of such devices. --- Steve

    Steven L Umbach, Jan 12, 2006

  3. Batko

    John O Guest

    >do a hard reset

    That's where I'd start....hold the button for about ten seconds.

    -John O

    John O, Jan 12, 2006
  4. Batko

    Batko Guest

    > John Owrote
    [quote:3186a22dae]do a hard rese

    That's where I'd start....hold the button for about ten seconds

    -John O[/quote:3186a22dae

    Chhers guys. Forgot to say i'd done that

    Batko, Jan 13, 2006