    connectors plug in, and there is a notch on the bottm left and bottm
    right, as well as in the top center.

    Help would be enourmously appreciated.

    Mr Linux Guy, Aug 24, 2007

  2. Mr Linux Guy

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mr Linux Guy wrote:

    > I found an (old) 3Com OfficeConnect Remote 812 ADSL Router, but i seem
    > to have lost the power supply.

    Not only has 3com discontinued that item, but the places that used to
    sell aftermarket 3com parts such as power adapters have also
    discontinued their stocking of such parts.

    http://www.3complete.com/acatalog/3complete_3Com_Power_Supplies_69.html
    OfficeConnect Remote 812 Router Power Adapter (DISCONTINUED)(Reference
    #3CP5144-PS) THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED

    Oh wait, here's one

    http://www.industrialpartner.com/enterprise-networking/networking-communication/3com/3cp5144-ps/
    IndustrialPartner.com
    301 S Sherman Street
    Richardson, Texas 75081
    United States
    1-972-234-4343

    Here's another http://www.microchips.it/tipologia.asp?selezione=Wireless
    3CP5144-PS 3COM POWER SUPPLY OCR 812 38

    They're everywhere:
    http://www.dzp.agh.edu.pl/komunik/sprawa/zp0297_02/cennikproduktow3com4092002.xls
    Power Supply Office Connect Remote 812 Router, 3CP5144-PS, $32.00,

    Search on 3CP5144-PS

    > Help would be enourmously appreciated.

    I have no idea why a ps for a 'simple' device would have so many pins.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Aug 24, 2007