    What's going on here?

    It's a Bosch POF500A

    TIA
    Brian H¹©, Dec 19, 2003

  2. Brian H¹©

    Alien Zord Guest

    news:3tCEb.6433$...
    > I have just taken delivery of a router and am having trouble getting it
    > installed and fitted to my pc.
    > When I plug it in and turn it on it makes a very loud "whirring" noise,

    and this

    Just fit a large TCT bit, stick it up your **** and press the ON/OFF switch.
    Alien Zord, Dec 19, 2003

  3. Brian H¹©

    sunny Guest

    youve just told us! .......its making a very loud "whirring" noise, and this

    sunny, Dec 19, 2003
  4. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    sunny said:

    > youve just told us! .......its making a very loud "whirring" noise, and this
    > noise seems to change pitch/speed!

    Maybe I should have bought the one with the 32 bits set?

    Brian H¹©, Dec 19, 2003
  5. Brian H¹©

    Idon Otcare Guest

    Try some duct tape... rolled tightly around the trigger thingie and it will
    hold a constant whir @ 27,500 rpms.

    Should correct your problems..... if you use a 2.0 co-phased raid array...on
    your IDE card.

    BTW a bit of aluminum foil tightly rolled into equal spheres might also
    deaden the db level of the quasi multiport dns report.....

    --
    (Microsoft is a criminal company that has been found guilty of antitrust
    violations by both the U.S. District Court and the U.S. Court of Appeals.)
    > I have just taken delivery of a router and am having trouble getting it
    > installed and fitted to my pc.
    > When I plug it in and turn it on it makes a very loud "whirring" noise,

    and this
    > noise seems to change pitch/speed.
    > I can't find anywhere on the case to plug in cables.
    > What's going on here?
    >
    > It's a Bosch POF500A
    >
    > TIA

    ---