    the WAN traffic and software like du meter does all tcp/ip lan and wan. so
    does anyone know of a router that has this built in that's failry
    inexpensive like under $150?
    msi, Feb 15, 2004

  2. msi

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "msi" <> wrote in
    news:20040215091753.145$:

    > meter does not do this. since i am on a network. i need something to
    > check the WAN traffic and software like du meter does all tcp/ip lan
    > and wan. so does anyone know of a router that has this built in that's
    > failry inexpensive like under $150?

    Is this not the fourth, fifth, or sixth time you've asked this exact same
    question this month? Why not try another newsgroup, since no one here
    obviously knows an answer?

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    DeMoN LaG, Feb 15, 2004

  3. msi

    Thor Guest

    "DeMoN LaG" <n@a> wrote in message
    > "msi" <> wrote in
    >
    > > meter does not do this. since i am on a network. i need something to
    > > check the WAN traffic and software like du meter does all tcp/ip lan
    > > and wan. so does anyone know of a router that has this built in that's
    > > failry inexpensive like under $150?
    > >

    > Is this not the fourth, fifth, or sixth time you've asked this exact same
    > question this month? Why not try another newsgroup, since no one here
    > obviously knows an answer?

    Or wants to, as the case may be.
    Thor, Feb 15, 2004
  4. msi

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "msi" <> wrote in

    > I've got Earthlink powered by comcast as my isp and a Surfobard 4100 i
    > think modem. i have a linksys 1 port cable/dsl router and also a dlink
    > RP614 router. what i want to do is see how much traffic the internet
    > gets. how much i download. now, does anyone know of any router that
    > has this like feature or info built into it? so i could see how much
    > WAN traffic there is? I wanna keep track of download amount on the WAN
    > only. Software like du meter does not do this. since i am on a
    > network. i need something to check the WAN traffic and software like
    > du meter does all tcp/ip lan and wan. so does anyone know of a router
    > that has this built in that's failry inexpensive like under $150?

    Is this an *you're in need of Prozack moment* happening here? <g>

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Feb 15, 2004