    thanks in advance

    ZooO

    , Sep 12, 2006

  2. You may wish to speak one-on-one with your local Cisco Pre-Sales
    Representative:

    http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm#CISCO

    Your local Cisco Registered Partner / Reseller:

    http://tools.cisco.com/WWChannels/LOCATR/jsp/partner_locator.jsp

    The Cisco Solution Designer:

    http://www.ciscowebtools.com/sa2/child/1.0/index.asp

    Cisco Solution Finder for Modular Routers:

    http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/finder/msbsearch.pl

    Furthermore, you may find financially advantageous, Factory Refurbished
    Cisco with Warranties Same as New, Fully Licensed and SMARTnet
    Eligible:

    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-inventory-search.htm

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Jobs
    http://www.bradreese.com/hot-jobs.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Resumes
    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-resumes.htm

    www.BradReese.Com, Sep 12, 2006

  3. writes:
    >Hope someone could point me in the right direction on purchasing the
    >right router.
    >We are upgrading to a Fractional T3 line (12Mbps). We have about 50
    >site offices

    >Cisco 7145 was recommended but its end of life

    I'd pick a 7200 over the 7145 anyway.

    >Cisco 3845 was also recommended but expensive

    Yep. 3845, or higher end 2800 would be a good choice.

    How about a used 7200 relicensed for use? Fairly cheap on the used
    market. The license cost is a bit, but not too bad.

    Doug McIntyre, Sep 13, 2006