    learning, experimenting and testing purposes.

    Any help appreciated.

    thx,

    Miles, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Miles

    NNTP Reader Guest

    A Cisco 1605 or 800 series router with 2 10meg ethernet ports will do you.
    You can get those pretty cheap on E-Bay.

    = K

    NNTP Reader, Jul 23, 2003

  3. Miles

    JustMe Guest

    Or a 1401 with an ATM25 modem such as an alcatel STH

    JM

    JustMe, Jul 23, 2003
  4. The lowest end router that we have that has both ADSL
    (DMT) and async serial interfaces is the 837. (On the
    83x, the async port can be used as either a console or
    an aux.)

    Aaron

    ---

    ~ Hi there,
    ~
    ~ Looking for cheapest suggestion, for Cisco router to use in v.small
    ~ network with my ADSL line and modem. Need access to the IOS for
    ~ learning, experimenting and testing purposes.
    ~
    ~ Any help appreciated.
    ~
    ~ thx,
    ~ m

    Aaron Leonard, Jul 23, 2003
  5. Miles

    Miles Guest

    hey all,

    thx for your useful feedback, much appreciated

    Miles, Jul 24, 2003