    computer, and search for a signal, it comes up with my network name and
    whatnot, connects to it, but doesn't seem to do anything???
    can anybody help?

    =?Utf-8?B?ZA==?=, Jun 12, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZA==?=

    Clark Guest

    Can you reset everything to default and start over? Hold the reset button
    on the router for 10-15 seconds.

    Clark

    Clark, Jun 12, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?ZA==?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    First read this: http://www.ezlan.net/faq#onewire

    Your Linksys Wireless Client cards should be able to connect to the Verizon
    Wireless Router.

    May be this can Help.

    If you want to add the Linksys to the Network you have two options.

    1. If you are looking for one coherent Network you should use this
    configuration: http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html

    2. If you want (for security purposes) segregate two Networks you do it this
    way: http://www.ezlan.net/shield.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Jun 12, 2005