router cisco 3800 Multilink

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ribe, Aug 8, 2006.

  1. Ribe

    Ribe

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Hi all,
    I've 2 cisco routers 3800 and 2 lines 2M, I've setted multilink as follows:

    #(conf) interface multilink 1
    ip address x.x.x.x x.x.x.x
    encaplulation ppp
    ppp multilink
    crypto map xxxx
    service-policy output xxx

    #(conf) controller E1 0/0/0
    channel-group 0 unframed

    #(conf) controller E1 0/1/0
    channel-group 1 unframed

    #(conf) interface serial0/0/0:0
    no ip address
    keepalive
    encapsulation ppp
    multilink-group 1
    bandwidth 2048

    #(conf) interface serial0/1/0:1
    no ip address
    keepalive
    encapsulation ppp
    multilink-group 1
    bandwidth 2048

    I set 2 different channel group for the interfaces or the same one?

    thx
    Ribe

    Ribe, Aug 8, 2006