    are the pppoe account sign ins. I'm assuming one of the default settings on
    the linksys must be changed to avoid this problem, please help.
    TIA
    pinueve, Apr 9, 2005

  2. pinueve

    JANA Guest

    The page below has most of the answers to the type of problem that you have.
    Please read the complete page. There is a fair amount involved.

    http://www.linksys.com/support/support.asp?spid=103

    --

    JANA
    _____

    "pinueve" <> wrote in message
    I went from a d-link di 604, to a linksys befsr41 v3, because i think is a
    better router, anyway, everything works fine except when sending e-mail
    through my outlook pop3 account, some e-mails won't be sent out, for
    example; hotmails go through but aol's and earthlinks won't, as soon as i
    switched back to the di-604 everything went through fine. I got both routers
    with their latest firmwares, and default settings, the only changes i made
    JANA, Apr 9, 2005

  3. pinueve

    pinueve Guest

    No they don't, i have earthlink pop e-mail, it sends out some it blocks
    some, and i don't know why, like i said hotmail goes out, but aol's take
    like a minute and then i get the timeout error.
    pinueve, Apr 9, 2005
  4. pinueve

    trout Guest

    pinueve wrote:

    > No they don't

    Do so.

    --
    This is my signature. If my post does not contain
    this signature it's probably a forgery. Beware
    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  5. pinueve

    trout Guest

    Fakeboy, the Out-Of-Ideas Lamer wrote:

    > Do so.

    Yep. Another inspired gem.
    --
    *yawn*
    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  6. pinueve

    trout Guest

    Re: ADepressedGuy

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  7. pinueve

    trout Guest

    Re: ADepressedGuy

    Fakey the Afterthought Troll wrote:

    >> Wha<<t is se>>x?

    In your case, it could refer to either your lack of experience or
    gender.
    --
    But one day you'll find yourself....the way you keep your hands in our
    pants.
    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  8. pinueve

    trout Guest

    Re: cant get a girl freind

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  9. pinueve

    * Guest

    JANA, <>, the open-and-shut, sickly harridan, and worthless
    film critic, deprecated:

    > The page below has most of the answers to the type of problem that
    > you have. Please read the complete page. There is a fair amount
    > involved.
    >
    > http://www.linksys.com/support/support.asp?spid=103

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! From the OP, in reply:

    "No they don't, i have earthlink pop e-mail, it sends out some it blocks
    some, and i don't know why, like i said hotmail goes out, but aol's take
    like a minute and then i get the timeout error."

    Even the people asking the questions tell you you're a fucking idiot.
    *, Apr 9, 2005