    now drops out too. It will not hold a connection, as soon as I start using
    MSN, it drops out every 5 minutes or so. If I plug my old router back in
    there is no problems. Any one have any hints/clues on what else I can try.
    Bryan McNally, May 5, 2004

  2. Bryan McNally

    Don Gould Guest

    Hi Bryan,

    I dropped one of those in on a client site last week and struck a few
    issues that didn't take me long to sort out.

    What did DSE say to you? Have you called them?

    DSE also have a very good technical support department in Auckland (with
    0800 access).

    Chris is always after feed back on these products so you should drop dse
    a line by email if you're having problems. (Chris Day is the product
    buyer, very on the ball and always seems happy to hear from a power user
    with a few clues.)

    HTH

    Cheers Don

    Don Gould, May 6, 2004