    Then when i type rommon1>reset router works fine.
    How can i repair it.
    I need it normally starts.
    Ts8060, Nov 17, 2009

  2. Ts8060

    Guest

    Hi,

    You need to change the configuration register.

    rommon 1 >confreg 0x2102

    Then you should reset.

    Giorgos

    --

    NetPros Community
    Connecting IT Pros from all over the World

    On 17 ÍïÝ, 07:11, Ts8060 <> wrote:
    > If power fails then when my router starts always starting in rommon
    > mode.
    > Then when i type rommon1>reset router works fine.
    > How can i repair it.
    > I need it normally starts.
    , Nov 17, 2009

  3. Ts8060

    Fathi Guest

    Hi Ts8060,

    check your register controller, what s the value, in the normal working way,
    it have to be x02102,..
    you can see the registers value in the ( show version command )
    Have a good day

    Fathi, Nov 18, 2009
  4. Ts8060

    Ts8060 Guest

    On Nov 18, 7:43 am, "Fathi" <> wrote:
    > Hi Ts8060,
    >
    > check your register controller, what s the value, in the normal working way,
    > it have to be x02102,..
    > you can see the registers value in the ( show version command )
    > Have a good day
    >
    > "Ts8060" <> wrote in message

    > > If power fails then when my router starts always starting in rommon
    > > mode.
    > > Then when i type rommon1>reset router works fine.
    > > How can i repair it.
    > > I need it normally starts.

    In Show Version command My Register Value is 0x2102.
    But when power fails then router starts in rommon mode.
    Can i fix it.
    Ts8060, Nov 19, 2009
  5. Ts8060

    Bob Goddard Guest

    Ts8060 wrote:

    > If power fails then when my router starts always starting in rommon
    > mode.
    > Then when i type rommon1>reset router works fine.
    > How can i repair it.
    > I need it normally starts.

    Perhaps you have something connected to the console port which starts up
    at the same time and sends the break signal.

    --
    http://www.mailtrap.org.uk/
    Bob Goddard, Nov 22, 2009