    appreciate the help.

    Karl
    , Oct 19, 2007

  2. Karl,

    Do you have your VoIP network IP addresses mixed with a regular data
    traffic? If you do, then it's not so good design. If you don't, then just
    create a static routing to VoIP subnet through a new interface, while route
    data subnet through old interface.

    If you have it mixed and want to keep it that way, then you must use PBR
    (Policy Based Routing). You create an access-list with VoIP traffic (SIP is
    TCP 5060, RTP is UDP >16386, etc.), and set "next interface" for this policy
    to a new interface. The only concern is the delay. PBR brings a little delay
    into the processing, so, depending on your "delay budget" it may get out of
    wack...

    Good luck,

    Mike
    CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, Cisco Voice, MCSE W2K, MCSE+I, Security+, etc.
    CCIE R&S (in progress), CCIE Voice (in progress)
    ------
    Headset Adapters for Cisco IP Phones
    www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com
    www.headsetadapter.com