    Is all this (or some of it) possible?

    Best Regards
    Martin

    M, Mar 15, 2007

  2. M

    L J Guest

    yout VLANs will need to be on different subnets
    ex: 192.168.x.1

    x=VLAN number

    hosts in VLAN x will use 192.168.x.1 for their gateway

    L J, Mar 17, 2007

  3. M

    M Guest

    But will the VLAN routing work?
    Do the inside VLAN host's have access to the Internet (thug
    80.123.123.1, my public ip gateway)

    How do I deny access between VLAN's, access-lists or not existing routing?

    Best Regards

    M, Mar 17, 2007