    Hi All!
    I am preparing to get MCSD. Without enterprise experences,
    can I pass the exam?

    KSHlaing, Apr 24, 2004

  2. >I am preparing to get MCSD. Without enterprise experences,
    >can I pass the exam?

    Unfortunately, yes.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 24, 2004

  3. KSHlaing

    Martin D Guest

    I don't think that you can pass it without cheats or
    without just reading a book without be able to really do
    what MCSD means. I wish you to pass it but don't do the
    mistake to not be able after to accomplish the tasks in
    the real world because you just readed books. Please.

    Martin D, Apr 25, 2004
  4. KSHlaing

    Mohan Guest

    Sure can! I have seen 15 yr olds getting certfified with
    MCSD. You certainly can. But it takes lots of hard work
    and determination. With persistence and careful planning
    and preparation you can.

    Mohan, Apr 25, 2004
  5. KSHlaing

    alex Guest

    Why is it unfortunate? It could be good way to motivate a
    person to learn new things, and maybe help little bit in
    getting 'enterprise experience'.

    alex, Apr 27, 2004
  6. KSHlaing

    IGNACIO Guest

    PLEASE RECOMMEND BOOKS

    WHAT OTHER BOOKS CAN HELP ME PREPARE TO GET CLOSER TO REAL
    KNOWLEDGE OF S.D. IF AS THE AUTHOR OF THE PREVIOUS POST I
    HAVE NO ENTERPRISE EXPERIENCE, ANY DEEP AND CLEAR BOOK ON
    SOFTWARE DESIGN AND UML?

    IGNACIO, Apr 28, 2004