Route Need Guyana, Ghana, Kenya & El Salvador

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by m.chen, Nov 25, 2008.

  1. m.chen

    m.chen

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Location:
    Hong Kong
    Hi,

    This is Trump Technology Limited, HONG KONG based telecom Company

    we deal million of traffic for A to Z world wide per month

    Currently we are looking for A to Z route

    Let me know if u can match with our target routes destination

    Most Urgent Routes Need Below: (Direct provider & Quality route)

    Afghanistan Cell, Albania Cell, Argentina Cell, Australia Proper, Australia Cell, Algeria Proper, Algeria Cell

    Bangladesh Cell, Belarus Proper, Belarus Cell All Carriers, Belgium Cell
    Belize Proper, Belize Cell, Benin Proper, Bolivia Proper, Bolivia Cell

    Chile Proper, Chile Cell, Cuba Proper, Cuba Cell

    Denmark Cell, Djibouti Proper, Djibouti Cell

    Egypt Proper, Egypt Mobile, El Salvador Proper, El Salvador Mobile

    Ghana Proper, Ghana Cell, Guatemala Proper, Guatemala Cell, Guinea Cell, Guyana Proper, Guyana Cell

    Haiti Proper, Haiti Mobile All Carriers

    India Proper, India Cell, Iran Proper, Iran Cell

    Indonesia Proper, Indonesia Cell, Israel Proper, Israel Cell

    Jamaica Proper, Jamaica Cell

    KSA(Saudi) Cell

    Lebanon Cell, Libya Cell

    Myanmar Proper, Myanmar Cell, Monaco Kfor Cell (Codes : 37744), Morocco Proper, Morocco Cell
    Mexico Proper (Mexico Nea),Mexico Mobile

    Nepal Proper, Nepal Cell, Nigeria Cell, Norway Cell

    Pakistan proper, Pakistan Cell, Philippine Proper, Philippine Cell, Portugal Cell

    Romania Cell Orange

    Senegal Proper, Senegal Cell, Serbia Proper, Serbia Cell, Somalia Proper, Sao Tome Cell

    Sierra Leone Proper, Sierra Leone Cell, SriLanka Proper, SriLanka Cell, Syria Proper, Syria Cell

    Taiwan Cell

    Ukraine Proper, Ukraine Cell Astelit, Ukraine Cell Kiyvstar, Ukraine Mobile UMC

    UAE Proper, UAE Cell, United Kingdom T-Mobile

    Venezuela Proper, Vietnam Proper

    [Note: Please don't send us A-Z rates.]

    Contact Details :

    Regard's