    Looks like ultimately MCPD and MCA is the real route, but unclear how
    realistic all this is at the mo.

    Not asking for much here :)

    =?Utf-8?B?ZXplZ2V0LmNvbQ==?=, Jul 26, 2007

  2. There is no shortcut from MCSD to MCSD .Net.
    You have to take all the exams:
    70-300, 70-305 or 70-315, 70-306 or 70-316, 70-310 or 70-320, and an elective.
    However, you can use the 70-431 as your MCSD .Net elective, which will also
    give you a MCTS: SQL Server 2005.
    Only get your MCSD .Net if you are currently using Visual Studio 2002 or 2003.
    If you are using Visual Studio 2005, then go for the MCTS/MCPD route.
    Details, of course, are at www.microsoft.com/learning.
    Best wishes in your certification studies.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Jul 26, 2007