    host running a service on that port.

    Version 12.2(17d)SXB6, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
    , Aug 18, 2005

  2. Fwed Guest

    I don't know 65xx but you can try :

    Cisco# ip nat inside source static tcp ?
    A.B.C.D Inside local IP address

    Fwed, Aug 18, 2005

  3. Fwed Guest

    Fwed a écrit :
    > I don't know 65xx but you can try :
    >
    > Cisco# ip nat inside source static tcp ?
    > A.B.C.D Inside local IP address

    I forget :

    ip nat outside source static tcp
    Fwed, Aug 18, 2005
  4. Guest

    what about the reply packets, if a client send a packet out to
    www.google.com on smtp port, it expects a reply from www.google.com
    otherwise it will drop it right?

    I need to configure it such that www.google.com can be down and my mail
    sever will still respond as www.google.com to the originating host.