    Still Howlin' at the Moon!

    Wild Coyote
    wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

    Wild Coyote, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Wild Coyote

    Film Buff Guest

    Viewing order is as follows:
    "Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles
    The Pluto Campaign Episodes 1-5
    The Hydora Campaign Episodes 6-10
    The Tophet Campaign Episodes 11-15
    The Tesca Campaign Episodes 16-20
    The Zephyr Campaign Episodes 21-25
    The Klendathu Campaign Episodes 26-30
    The Homefront Campaign Episodes 31-36
    Trackers Episodes 37-40

    http://www.pazsaz.com/troopers.html

    Film Buff, Jul 29, 2004

  3. Wild Coyote

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:40:14 -0500, Film Buff <>
    wrote:

    >Viewing order is as follows:
    >"Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles
    >The Pluto Campaign Episodes 1-5
    >The Hydora Campaign Episodes 6-10
    >The Tophet Campaign Episodes 11-15
    >The Tesca Campaign Episodes 16-20
    >The Zephyr Campaign Episodes 21-25
    >The Klendathu Campaign Episodes 26-30
    >The Homefront Campaign Episodes 31-36
    >Trackers Episodes 37-40
    >
    >http://www.pazsaz.com/troopers.html
    >
    >snip

    Thanks Film Buff. I appreciate it.

    Wild Coyote, Jul 29, 2004
  4. On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:16:55 -0700, Wild Coyote
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:40:14 -0500, Film Buff <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Viewing order is as follows:
    >>"Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles
    >>The Pluto Campaign Episodes 1-5
    >>The Hydora Campaign Episodes 6-10
    >>The Tophet Campaign Episodes 11-15
    >>The Tesca Campaign Episodes 16-20
    >>The Zephyr Campaign Episodes 21-25
    >>The Klendathu Campaign Episodes 26-30
    >>The Homefront Campaign Episodes 31-36
    >>Trackers Episodes 37-40
    >>
    >>http://www.pazsaz.com/troopers.html
    >>
    >>snip

    >Thanks Film Buff. I appreciate it.

    But wait - There's more! This site probably has more info than you
    want to know, but if you have all eight discs then you need this...
    Cheers.

    http://misterhook.tripod.com/roughnecks/episodes.htm

    Fred Berganio, Jul 29, 2004
  5. Wild Coyote

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 06:01:35 GMT, Fred Berganio
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:16:55 -0700, Wild Coyote
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:40:14 -0500, Film Buff <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>Viewing order is as follows:
    >>>"Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles
    >>>The Pluto Campaign Episodes 1-5
    >>>The Hydora Campaign Episodes 6-10
    >>>The Tophet Campaign Episodes 11-15
    >>>The Tesca Campaign Episodes 16-20
    >>>The Zephyr Campaign Episodes 21-25
    >>>The Klendathu Campaign Episodes 26-30
    >>>The Homefront Campaign Episodes 31-36
    >>>Trackers Episodes 37-40
    >>>
    >>>http://www.pazsaz.com/troopers.html
    >>>
    >>>snip

    >>Thanks Film Buff. I appreciate it.

    >But wait - There's more! This site probably has more info than you
    >want to know, but if you have all eight discs then you need this...
    >Cheers.
    >
    >http://misterhook.tripod.com/roughnecks/episodes.htm

    Thanks Fred.

    Wild Coyote, Jul 29, 2004
  6. Wild Coyote

    Writer R5 Guest

    I wish Sony would give the animators the money to produce the series finale.
    They ave the scripts and just about everything else when I last heard, but no
    money for it.

    Mark
    GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Jul 29, 2004
  7. Wild Coyote

    Mark Spatny Guest

    Writer R5, says...
    > I wish Sony would give the animators the money to produce the series finale.

    Me too. Except that it would need to be new animators. I beleive
    Foundation Imaging did most of the animation, and they are long out of
    business. But I would love to see the finale.

    Mark Spatny, Jul 30, 2004
  8. Wild Coyote

    Head Hunter Guest

    Except, not all the episodes are on the DVDs. I used to watch the show
    religiously when it was on, and there are some episodes that weren't
    transfered to DVD. Most of them you won't miss, but there are some
    confusing parts if you haven't seen the TV show. For example, on the Zephyr
    campaign DVD, Barkalow has been infected by a form of bug. However, the
    episode when he was originally bitten isn't on the DVDs.

    Not a big deal, but I found it annoying. I leant them to a buddy of mine,
    though, and he never noticed until I asked him about it. I'm just glad they
    finally released the Zephyr campaign at all, since it was the last released,
    but in the middle of the show.

    Head Hunter, Aug 6, 2004