    We made a video sideways with our Kodak camera and need to rotate it. Is
    there a program that rotates .mov QuickTime movies? or avi files?

    Thanks Paul

    Paul Welch, Aug 17, 2005

  2. Paul Welch

    Ronald Baird Guest

    Greetings Paul,

    I suggest that you download and try the latest version of the Kodak
    software. In this software the Edit Video screens let you trim the video
    (MOV and AVI file formats), add music to the video, and splice multiple
    videos into a single video. You can ROTATE a video in any of the screens and
    save your changes. Only videos can be edited in this window.

    You can get the latest version by going to the Kodak pages and selecting the
    5.0.3 update.

    http://www.kodak.com/go/easysharesw

    Let me know if you have any trouble.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ronald Baird, Aug 17, 2005

  3. Paul Welch

    Paul Welch Guest

    Ron,

    Wow. New software works great. Just what I was looking for. I see
    Kodak has made other changes as well. Thanks for the help.

    We all in Florida miss seeing those Kodak Falcons on the nest.

    Paul
    Ormond Beach, Fl

    Paul Welch, Aug 18, 2005