    that can rotate the movie back?

    TiA,

    KM
    Kid Mustang, Jun 9, 2005

  2. Kid Mustang

    irwell Guest

    On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 13:20:41 -0700, Kid Mustang <>
    wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >I know this is not a digital movie NG, but maybe someone can help.
    >
    >I have a friend that took a short movie clip with the camera rotated 90 degrees.
    > The camera saves them as a .mov file. Does anyone know if there is software
    >that can rotate the movie back?
    >

    >TiA,
    >
    >KM

    pretty sure there is, try rec.video.desktop
    irwell, Jun 9, 2005

  3. Kid Mustang

    Frank ess Guest

    Kid Mustang wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I know this is not a digital movie NG, but maybe someone can help.
    >
    > I have a friend that took a short movie clip with the camera rotated
    > 90 degrees. The camera saves them as a .mov file. Does anyone know
    > if there is software that can rotate the movie back?

    Apple QuickTime (pay-for version) does it quick and easy. There are
    others, some free, that are not as elegant, but work with some effort.

    --
    Frank ess
    Frank ess, Jun 10, 2005
  4. Kid Mustang

    Photobossman Guest

    I would like to try some of the freeware out there do you have the names of
    any that will rotate movies?

    Thanks,

    Photobossman

    Photobossman, Jun 10, 2005
  5. Kid Mustang

    Frank ess Guest

    Photobossman wrote:
    > I would like to try some of the freeware out there do you have the
    > names of any that will rotate movies?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Photobossman
    >

    > "Frank ess" <> wrote in message
    >> Kid Mustang wrote:
    >>> Hi all,
    >>>
    >>> I know this is not a digital movie NG, but maybe someone can help.
    >>>
    >>> I have a friend that took a short movie clip with the camera
    >>> rotated
    >>> 90 degrees. The camera saves them as a .mov file. Does anyone
    >>> know
    >>> if there is software that can rotate the movie back?
    >>>

    >> Apple QuickTime (pay-for version) does it quick and easy. There are
    >> others, some free, that are not as elegant, but work with some
    >> effort. --
    >> Frank ess

    I don't find the notes I made when searching. It didn't take long,
    googling on "rotate avi" or some such.

    --
    Frank ess
    Frank ess, Jun 10, 2005
  6. Kid Mustang

    Paul Guest

    Kid Mustang wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I know this is not a digital movie NG, but maybe someone can help.
    >
    > I have a friend that took a short movie clip with the camera rotated 90 degrees.
    > The camera saves them as a .mov file. Does anyone know if there is software
    > that can rotate the movie back?
    >

    > TiA,
    >
    > KM

    Try Virtualdub. Works for me.
    Paul, Jun 10, 2005
  7. Kid Mustang

    Dizzledorf Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >I know this is not a digital movie NG, but maybe someone can help.
    >
    >I have a friend that took a short movie clip with the camera rotated 90 degrees.
    > The camera saves them as a .mov file. Does anyone know if there is software
    >that can rotate the movie back?

    RAD Video Tools is what you seek.
    http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm

    Not the most intuitive software, but it's free, and works pretty darn
    well.

    DIZZLE
    Dizzledorf, Jun 14, 2005