    they should release on DVD
    Roswell is on the list so please add a vote!
    http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
    Dylo, Sep 23, 2003

  2. Dylo

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Dylo" <> wrote in news:bkolk8$610$1@austar-
    news.austar.net.au:

    > Fox Tv have a poll going at their website asking viewers to pick what shows
    > they should release on DVD
    > Roswell is on the list so please add a vote!
    > http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/

    How the hell does one find 5 on that list ?

    --
    ------------Please contact: newsgroup(at)craznar[dot]com for payment details.
    127.0.0.1, Sep 23, 2003

  3. Dylo

    jayembee Guest

    "127.0.0.1" <newsgroup(at)> wrote:

    >"Dylo" <> wrote:
    >

    >> Fox Tv have a poll going at their website asking viewers to pick what shows
    >> they should release on DVD
    >> Roswell is on the list so please add a vote!
    >> http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
    >>

    >How the hell does one find 5 on that list ?

    Pretty easily, actually:

    PICKET FENCES
    THE WONDER YEARS
    REMINGTON STEELE
    MILLENNIUM
    CHICAGO HOPE

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Sep 23, 2003
  4. Dylo

    Michael Guest

    'Millennium' would be nice. I'm sceptical that voting for it on a web page,
    that can't even spell the show's name, is going to get it released any
    quicker though.

    Michael, Sep 23, 2003
  5. Dylo

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    jayembee <> wrote in

    >>How the hell does one find 5 on that list ?

    > Pretty easily, actually:

    Sorry - I meant 5 series worth paying for on DVD.

    127.0.0.1, Sep 23, 2003
  6. Dylo

    jayembee Guest

    "127.0.0.1" <newsgroup(at)> wrote:

    >jayembee <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>How the hell does one find 5 on that list ?

    >> Pretty easily, actually:

    >Sorry - I meant 5 series worth paying for on DVD.

    Then you should have asked "How the hell do *I* find 5 on that list?"

    The five I listed are ones that I would be happy to pay for on DVD. If
    you don't, that's your problem, not mine.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Sep 23, 2003
  7. Dylo

    Jeeters Guest

    "127.0.0.1" <newsgroup(at)> wrote in message
    > "Dylo" <> wrote in news:bkolk8$610$1@austar-
    > news.austar.net.au:
    >

    > > Fox Tv have a poll going at their website asking viewers to pick what

    shows
    > > they should release on DVD
    > > Roswell is on the list so please add a vote!
    > > http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
    > >

    > How the hell does one find 5 on that list ?

    Who said you *had* to pick 5? I voted for just two and it accepted them.
    Jeeters, Sep 24, 2003
  8. "Dylo" <> wrote:

    >Fox Tv have a poll going at their website
    >asking viewers to pick what shows they
    >should release on DVD
    >Roswell is on the list so please add a
    >vote!

    >http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/

    Mr. H***

    Mr. H***'s Golden Shower Site for the month of September:
    http://www.misterpoll.com/470303569.html
    (For when a Hallmark card and saying "I love you Mom" is never enough.)
    The Magically Delicious Mr. H***, Sep 24, 2003