    2. Rootkit prevents RootkitRevealer from running ? :)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, Aug 25, 2007

  2. Skybuck Flying, Aug 25, 2007

  3. Other computer found nothing alarming...

    It did show lot's of KAVICHS but that's from virus scanner.

    Only other thing which looked interesting was:

    C36729C6-65AB-4A6F-8B96-53FF94E3A8D2

    Which is probably SQL Debugger (?)

    And then there is this sptd/cfg which is probably deamon tools thingy.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, Aug 25, 2007
  4. Skybuck Flying

    Jim Carlock Guest

    "Skybuck Flying" wrote...
    : Other computer found nothing alarming...
    :
    : It did show lot's of KAVICHS but that's from virus scanner.
    :
    : Only other thing which looked interesting was:
    :
    : C36729C6-65AB-4A6F-8B96-53FF94E3A8D2
    :
    : Which is probably SQL Debugger (?)
    :
    : And then there is this sptd/cfg which is probably deamon tools thingy.

    Looks like some sort of GUID. Look up it inside your registry. The
    Windows registry editor could help you there.

    --
    Jim Carlock
    Jim Carlock, Aug 25, 2007
  5. Jim:
    That GUID can be found here:
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb201653.aspx
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 25, 2007
  6. "Jim Carlock" <news@localhost> wrote in message

    > "Skybuck Flying" wrote...
    > : Other computer found nothing alarming...
    > :
    > : It did show lot's of KAVICHS but that's from virus scanner.
    > :
    > : Only other thing which looked interesting was:
    > :
    > : C36729C6-65AB-4A6F-8B96-53FF94E3A8D2
    > :
    > : Which is probably SQL Debugger (?)
    > :
    > : And then there is this sptd/cfg which is probably deamon tools thingy.
    >
    > Looks like some sort of GUID. Look up it inside your registry. The
    > Windows registry editor could help you there.

    I think it was "hidden" so it doesn't show in the registry ? ;) (Didn't
    check though ;))

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, Aug 26, 2007