    TSKO Guest

    Does anyone know the differences in the flick "Ronin" between the old dvd
    and the SE just released last week? In the audio and video that is.

    TSKO, May 14, 2006

  2. TSKO

    unclejr Guest

    TSKO wrote:
    > Does anyone know the differences in the flick "Ronin" between the old dvd
    > and the SE just released last week? In the audio and video that is.

    Have you never used DVDBeaver before?:

    <http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/DVDReviews21/ronin_dvd_review.htm>

    HTH,

    -Junior

    unclejr, May 14, 2006

  3. TSKO

    TSKO Guest

    "unclejr" <> wrote in message
    > TSKO wrote:
    >> Does anyone know the differences in the flick "Ronin" between the old dvd
    >> and the SE just released last week? In the audio and video that is.

    > Have you never used DVDBeaver before?:
    >
    > <http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/DVDReviews21/ronin_dvd_review.htm>
    >
    > HTH,
    >
    > -Junior

    Cant say as I have.....but its bookmarked now....life is good

    TSKO, May 15, 2006
  4. TSKO wrote:
    > "unclejr" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>TSKO wrote:
    >>
    >>>Does anyone know the differences in the flick "Ronin" between the old dvd
    >>>and the SE just released last week? In the audio and video that is.

    >>Have you never used DVDBeaver before?:
    >>
    >><http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/DVDReviews21/ronin_dvd_review.htm>
    >>
    >>HTH,
    >>
    >>-Junior
    >>

    > Cant say as I have.....but its bookmarked now....life is good

    I hadn't either, and I bookmarked it too.

    Nicholas Andrade, May 15, 2006
  5. TSKO

    Guest

    not much. If you have the single disc, unless you really want the
    extras -- some good "making of" featurettes on various aspects of the
    produciton -- on the second disc, the new transfer isn't that much
    better -- not enough to justify the upgrade.

    John Harkness

    , May 15, 2006