Ronald Reagan Dead

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Jun 5, 2004.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Jun 5, 2004

  2. pcbutts1

    Dominic Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > He died Today at his home here in California.

    According to msn.co.uk he still has "weeks to live"

    Dominic

    Dominic, Jun 5, 2004

  3. pcbutts1

    Yddap Guest

    In news:40c239cc$0$6332$,
    Dominic <> opined:

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3779583.stm
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply

    Yddap, Jun 5, 2004
  4. pcbutts1

    Bristo Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    > He died Today at his home here in California.
    >
    > --
    > and you need support?

    How did they know the difference?>

    Bristo, Jun 5, 2004
  5. pcbutts1

    Dominic Guest

    "Yddap" <> wrote in message
    > In news:40c239cc$0$6332$,
    > Dominic <> opined:
    > > pcbutts1 wrote:
    > >> He died Today at his home here in California.

    > > According to msn.co.uk he still has "weeks to live"
    > >
    > > Dominic

    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3779583.stm

    Thank you. I wasn't doubting that it was true, just pointing out that MSN is
    a tad slow to react (and still hasn't changed their front page now)

    Dominic

    Dominic, Jun 5, 2004
  6. pcbutts1

    Craven Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    > He died Today at his home here in California.

    Sad! Everyone dies.

    But more important things happened 60 years ago today! People died for
    freedom in Europe. RR did not participate as did JW (The War Film *Hero*)

    Goodnight
    --
    Regards,
    Chris

    Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
    http://uk.geocities.com/cravenbirds/

    Checked by the Norton auto-updated anti-virus system.

    Craven, Jun 6, 2004
  7. pcbutts1

    gb Guest

    Oh well. Have things improved since the end of his presidency, when leaving
    the US $5 trillion in debt?

    gb

    gb, Jun 6, 2004
  8. pcbutts1

    Craven Guest

    That's B*ggar all! Compared to Thatchers' destruction of UK industry :-(
    Both was/are *****!

    Craven, Jun 6, 2004
  9. Howdy!

    "Craven" <> wrote in message
    > "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    > > He died Today at his home here in California.

    > Sad! Everyone dies.
    >
    > But more important things happened 60 years ago today! People died for
    > freedom in Europe. RR did not participate as did JW (The War Film *Hero*)

    Do remember that both RR and JW were turned down ... by the
    government. JW wanted to fight - but he was told to make movies instead.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Jun 6, 2004
  10. pcbutts1

    anthonyberet Guest

    In Usenet post: Syqwc.22507$,
    pcbutts1 went on and on and on:
    > He died Today at his home here in California.

    Was he eaten by wild dogs?

    anthonyberet, Jun 6, 2004
  11. pcbutts1

    Fred Kasner Guest

    Ralph Wade Phillips <> wrote:
    > Howdy!

    > "Craven" <> wrote in message
    >> "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    >> > He died Today at his home here in California.

    >> Sad! Everyone dies.
    >>
    >> But more important things happened 60 years ago today! People died for
    >> freedom in Europe. RR did not participate as did JW (The War Film *Hero*)

    > Do remember that both RR and JW were turned down ... by the
    > government. JW wanted to fight - but he was told to make movies instead.

    > RwP

    That is total BS! I was turned down also (very bad vision) but asked for a waiver and
    was allowed to enlist. All JW had was a minor knee problem (football injury.) He
    could have gotten in if he really wanted to.
    FK

    Fred Kasner, Jun 6, 2004
  12. pcbutts1

    ROBBIE Guest

    Who cares?

    ROBBIE, Jun 6, 2004
  13. pcbutts1

    ICee Guest

    ROBBIE wrote:
    > Who cares?

    Hey, bozo, post using one of your other nyms. I had a parakeet named
    Robbie and I don't want his memory to be sullied by someone less
    intelligent than he was using his name.

    ICee, Jun 7, 2004