    Voted against the Iraq war.

    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

    , Oct 5, 2007

  2. Guest

    On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:20:07 -0700,
    wrote:

    >Has never voted to raise taxes.
    >Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
    >Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
    >Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
    >Has never taken a government-paid junket.
    >Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
    >Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.

    >http://www.rupaul2008.com/

    Same could be said for Ru Paul!

    http://www.rupaul.com/gallery/index.shtml

    , Oct 5, 2007

  3. Don Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Has never voted to raise taxes.
    > Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
    > Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
    > Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
    > Has never taken a government-paid junket.
    > Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
    > Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
    > Returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the
    > U.S. treasury every year.
    > Voted against the Patriot Act.
    > Voted against the Iraq war.
    >
    > http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

    Does he derive benefit from stolen money?

    Don, Oct 5, 2007
  4. HeyBub Guest

    wrote:
    > On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:20:07 -0700,
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Has never voted to raise taxes.
    >> Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
    >> Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
    >> Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
    >> Has never taken a government-paid junket.
    >> Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
    >> Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.

    >> http://www.rupaul2008.com/

    > Same could be said for Ru Paul!
    >
    > http://www.rupaul.com/gallery/index.shtml

    Libertarians are much like the Celtic warriors hired by the English kings of
    old; fierce, brave, loyal as hell. You just don't want them actually running
    things.

    HeyBub, Oct 5, 2007
  5. Guest Guest

    "HeyBub" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    >> On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:20:07 -0700,
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Has never voted to raise taxes.
    >>> Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
    >>> Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
    >>> Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
    >>> Has never taken a government-paid junket.
    >>> Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
    >>> Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.

    >>> http://www.rupaul2008.com/

    >> Same could be said for Ru Paul!
    >>
    >> http://www.rupaul.com/gallery/index.shtml

    > Libertarians are much like the Celtic warriors hired by the English kings
    > of old; fierce, brave, loyal as hell. You just don't want them actually
    > running things.

    Why? Because they actually expect people to be responsible for themselves?

    Guest, Oct 5, 2007
  6. Benj Guest

    <h> wrote:

    > > Libertarians are much like the Celtic warriors hired by the English kings
    > > of old; fierce, brave, loyal as hell. You just don't want them actually
    > > running things.

    > Why? Because they actually expect people to be responsible for themselves?

    Well, yeah. You know. Shit happens. The problem is society, not
    criminals. It's all about racism and antisemitism. It's about
    homophobia and reaching under a stall and being misunderstood.. It's
    about the poor being abused and "immigrants" being discriminated
    against. It's about crime caused by citizens having "easy access" to
    guns and taxes caused by the other party. People aren't responsible
    for events. It's just the times we live in, right?

    Benj, Oct 5, 2007
  7. ray Guest

    On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:20:07 -0700, aaaaaaaadftdfgdfgdfgdfgdgdf wrote:

    > Has never voted to raise taxes.
    > Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
    > Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
    > Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
    > Has never taken a government-paid junket.
    > Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
    > Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
    > Returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the
    > U.S. treasury every year.
    > Voted against the Patriot Act.
    > Voted against the Iraq war.
    >
    > http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

    Sounds pretty negative to me. What HAS he done.

    ray, Oct 5, 2007
  8. Bob F Guest

    "Benj" <> wrote in message
    > It's about
    > homophobia and reaching under a stall and being misunderstood..

    Unless you already have a history of such behavior. Suddenly, it's not
    "misunderstood".

    Bob

    Bob F, Oct 5, 2007
  9. is supported by an asshole anonymous spammer and apparently
    condones Usenet abuse as a campaign tactic.

    jJim McLaughlin, Oct 5, 2007
  10. On Oct 5, 8:44 am, ray <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:20:07 -0700, aaaaaaaadftdfgdfgdfgdfgdgdf wrote:
    > > Has never voted to raise taxes.
    > > Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
    > > Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
    > > Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
    > > Has never taken a government-paid junket.
    > > Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
    > > Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
    > > Returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the
    > > U.S. treasury every year.
    > > Voted against the Patriot Act.
    > > Voted against the Iraq war.

    > >http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

    > Sounds pretty negative to me. What HAS he done.

    So then you support raising taxes, unbalanced budgets, federal
    restrictions on gun ownership, congressional pay raises, government-
    paid junkets, increasing the power of the executive branch, the
    Patriot Act, and the Iraq War?

    Those who oppose all of these things should vote for Paul. Those
    who oppose even MOST of those things should vote for Paul.

    Michael

    Michael Ejercito, Oct 5, 2007
  11. Bama Brian Guest

    HeyBub wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:20:07 -0700,
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Has never voted to raise taxes.
    >>> Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
    >>> Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
    >>> Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
    >>> Has never taken a government-paid junket.
    >>> Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
    >>> Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
    >>> http://www.rupaul2008.com/

    >> Same could be said for Ru Paul!
    >>
    >> http://www.rupaul.com/gallery/index.shtml

    > Libertarians are much like the Celtic warriors hired by the English kings of
    > old; fierce, brave, loyal as hell. You just don't want them actually running
    > things.

    Oh? Why? Even the 'murrican pipples want their pollytishuns to do what
    they say they'll do. "Read my lips. No new taxes." said Bush the
    elder, who then raised taxes, and lost his reelection.

    --
    Cheers,
    Bama Brian

    Bama Brian, Oct 6, 2007
  12. jJim McLaughlin wrote:
    > is supported by an asshole anonymous spammer and apparently
    > condones Usenet abuse as a campaign tactic.

    fu set

    John McWilliams, Oct 6, 2007
  13. Bama Brian wrote:
    > HeyBub wrote:
    >> wrote:

    >>> Same could be said for Ru Paul!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.rupaul.com/gallery/index.shtml

    >> Libertarians are much like the Celtic warriors hired by the English
    >> kings of old; fierce, brave, loyal as hell. You just don't want them
    >> actually running things.

    > Oh? Why? Even the 'murrican pipples want their pollytishuns to do what
    > they say they'll do. "Read my lips. No new taxes." said Bush the
    > elder, who then raised taxes, and lost his reelection.

    Whatever. fu set

    John McWilliams, Oct 6, 2007
  14. Herb Kauhry wrote:
    > Yeah, I looked up his voting record. He's missed 20% of the votes
    > http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/110/house/vote-missers/ in all.
    > Eighth worst in the entire house. Truth is, Ron Paul never voted AT ALL on
    > 20% of the things he should have.

    Proclaims his devotion to the market place yet voted against
    allowing Medicare to negotiate drug prices.

    George Grapman, Oct 8, 2007
  15. Leon Baker Guest

    "George Grapman" <> wrote in message
    > Herb Kauhry wrote:
    >> Yeah, I looked up his voting record. He's missed 20% of the votes
    >> http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/110/house/vote-missers/ in
    >> all.
    >> Eighth worst in the entire house. Truth is, Ron Paul never voted AT ALL
    >> on
    >> 20% of the things he should have.
    >>

    > Proclaims his devotion to the market place yet voted against allowing
    > Medicare to negotiate drug prices.

    Could that be because the government has no business being in the healthcare
    business???

    Leon Baker, Oct 8, 2007
  16. Leon Baker wrote:
    > "George Grapman" <> wrote in message
    >> Herb Kauhry wrote:
    >>> Yeah, I looked up his voting record. He's missed 20% of the votes
    >>> http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/110/house/vote-missers/ in
    >>> all.
    >>> Eighth worst in the entire house. Truth is, Ron Paul never voted AT ALL
    >>> on
    >>> 20% of the things he should have.
    >>>

    >> Proclaims his devotion to the market place yet voted against allowing
    >> Medicare to negotiate drug prices.

    > Could that be because the government has no business being in the healthcare
    > business???

    Debatable. fu set.

    --
    lsmft

    John McWilliams, Oct 8, 2007
  17. Herb Kauhry Guest

    Herb Kauhry, Oct 8, 2007
  18. Leon Baker wrote:
    > "George Grapman" <> wrote in message
    >> Herb Kauhry wrote:
    >>> Yeah, I looked up his voting record. He's missed 20% of the votes
    >>> http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/110/house/vote-missers/ in
    >>> all.
    >>> Eighth worst in the entire house. Truth is, Ron Paul never voted AT ALL
    >>> on
    >>> 20% of the things he should have.
    >>>

    >> Proclaims his devotion to the market place yet voted against allowing
    >> Medicare to negotiate drug prices.

    > Could that be because the government has no business being in the healthcare
    > business???

    That is not the point. As long as they are in it why not allow
    negotiated prices, it works for the VA
    By the way do you also oppose government funding of education?

    George Grapman, Oct 8, 2007
  19. Allen Guest

    George Grapman wrote:
    > Leon Baker wrote:
    >> "George Grapman" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> Proclaims his devotion to the market place yet voted against
    >>> allowing Medicare to negotiate drug prices.

    >> Could that be because the government has no business being in the
    >> healthcare business???
    >>

    > That is not the point. As long as they are in it why not allow
    > negotiated prices, it works for the VA
    > By the way do you also oppose government funding of education?

    Put simply, if an issue will benefit those on the low end of the food
    chain, Ron Paul is against it; if it will hurt that same group, he is
    for it. He should re-read the Hippocratic Oath and decide whether to
    continue to call himself a physician.
    Allen

    Allen, Oct 8, 2007
  20. Bama Brian Guest

    Herb Kauhry wrote:
    > Yeah, I looked up his voting record. He's missed 20% of the votes
    > http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/110/house/vote-missers/ in all.
    > Eighth worst in the entire house. Truth is, Ron Paul never voted AT ALL on
    > 20% of the things he should have.

    Anybody ask him why he did not vote on those issues?

    --
    Cheers,
    Bama Brian

    Bama Brian, Oct 8, 2007