Ron Ely Tarzan TV Series on DVD or VHS for sale or trade???

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by cornchild@hotmail.com, Feb 17, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Looking for this series from the 1960s.

    There are, I'm aware (having heard from them based on an earlier
    thread) folks out there selling these things for like $35 a disc (2
    episodes per disc), which to my mind is just crazy. I don't mind paying

    a reasonable price (though trading would be even better!), but
    reasonable that ain't!

    Surely there must be someone else out there with fewer dollar signs in
    their eyes that has this series!

    Please email privately at

    Thanks,

    Jeff