roms

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by andre, Nov 6, 2003.

  1. andre

    andre Guest

    andre, Nov 6, 2003

  2. andre

    slumpy Guest

    With a rumble and a belch andre decided to put the World to rights with this
    little speech from the heart...

    **** OFF SCAMMER
    slumpy, Nov 7, 2003

  3. andre

    Petit Alexi Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in

    > With a rumble and a belch andre decided to put the World to rights
    > with this little speech from the heart...
    >
    >> for working links for roms go here

    > **** OFF SCAMMER

    I agree with your sentiments, but it is usual to snip the spammed URL when
    you reply.

    PS: For working roms, visit the binary newsgroups.
    Petit Alexi, Nov 7, 2003
  4. andre

    slumpy Guest

    With a rumble and a belch Petit Alexi decided to put the World to rights
    with this little speech from the heart...

    > "slumpy" <> wrote in
    >
    >> With a rumble and a belch andre decided to put the World to rights
    >> with this little speech from the heart...
    >>
    >>> for working links for roms go here

    >> **** OFF SCAMMER

    > I agree with your sentiments, but it is usual to snip the spammed URL
    > when you reply.
    >
    > PS: For working roms, visit the binary newsgroups.

    I agree, how st00pid of me.

    <slaps hand, forehead, cat>
    --
    slumpy